May 04, 2024, 05:19:12 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A Brand New Skill.

A Brand New Skill.

Started by Demonhalf5, July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 24, 2011, 10:31:42 AM
There's a problem, bots in sector don't have eyes and they aren't controlled, so it would be pretty much useless in sector because they would see you even if you are invisible.

dude

x is the variable in this k?

They code it so its like this: If player presses x key while having x skill equiped then monsters ignore the player for x ammount of time..k?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on July 25, 2011, 07:09:17 AM
There's a problem, bots in sector don't have eyes and they aren't controlled, so it would be pretty much useless in sector because they would see you even if you are invisible.

dude

They code it so its like this: If player presses x key while having x skill equiped then monsters ignore the player for x ammount of time..k?
dude

i was being sarcastic k?

That would mean even more work for a skill that would be useless in sector, because this skill gives you a bigger chance to push, while in sector if you push you get less xp and anyone would chose rush II or any other skill in sector except this..k?

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 25, 2011, 07:26:31 AM

dude

dude

i was being sarcastic k?

That would mean even more work for a skill that would be useless in sector, because this skill gives you a bigger chance to push, while in sector if you push you get less xp and anyone would chose rush II or any other skill in sector except this..k?

didnt
sound
saracasm
and i already thought it was useless.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

KillerPig

Couldn't you just spam this skill? I don't like this.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Demonhalf5

July 27, 2011, 07:31:43 PM #19 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:36:52 PM by Demonhalf5
Quote from: KillerPig on July 25, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Couldn't you just spam this skill? I don't like this.
You could just put a timer like in Stun but longer
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Demonhalf5

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 25, 2011, 07:26:31 AM

dude

dude

i was being sarcastic k?

But remember if you land a hit on some thing you reappear and your gonna get jumped may be gonna get jumped
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Demonhalf5

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
I think that a good idea would be a Brand New Skill where you can disappear for 5Secs, if you land a hit on some thing you automatic reappear, if someone has ion wave and the person that invisible gets hit by its radius they reappear and also I think it should be a Passive Skill.
Would this even be possible??? Because I hear some people say that Allie can't mess around with the game only the features that it already had and other people say that Allie can but she can be a bit lazy.
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

KillerPig

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 04, 2011, 08:12:12 PM
I think that a good idea would be a Brand New Skill where you can disappear for 5Secs, if you land a hit on some thing you automatic reappear, if someone has ion wave and the person that invisible gets hit by its radius they reappear and also I think it should be a Passive Skill.
Would this even be possible??? Because I hear some people say that Allie can't mess around with the game only the features that it already had and other people say that Allie can but she can be a bit lazy.

Lol why would you question your own suggestion?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Demonhalf5

Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2011, 08:24:50 PM
Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 04, 2011, 08:12:12 PM

Lol why would you question your own suggestion?
Lol i just want to know if it possible
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

inb4lyfe

My idea for a brand new skill is to get full health if you avoid being hit for 2 minutes.
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Toast

Quote from: inb4lyfe on August 04, 2011, 09:15:28 PM
My idea for a brand new skill is to get full health if you avoid being hit for 2 minutes.

We have enough campers already. :3

Meta

Quote from: Toast on August 04, 2011, 09:16:29 PM

People only camp when they play hover or holo. It's rare to find a flop camper.

Allie

Quote from: Meta on August 05, 2011, 03:17:39 AM
Quote from: Toast on August 04, 2011, 09:16:29 PM

People only camp when they play hover or holo. It's rare to find a flop camper.

LOLOLOLOLOLk.

Yz

Locked, this won't happen; only things left to say is spam
DISCORD killyzkill

Demonhalf5

One more thing I want to say so the skill wont be overpowered is, if you haven't notice the affects when you run, jump, or use rush you kinda leave a trail behind. If my idea gets made I say to leave those affects so people can know where you might be when your jumping around etc while being invisible.

;D ;D ;D
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-