May 04, 2024, 07:17:29 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A Brand New Skill.

A Brand New Skill.

Started by Demonhalf5, July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 05, 2011, 07:13:24 PM
One more thing I want to say so the skill wont be overpowered is, if you haven't notice the affects when you run, jump, or use rush you kinda leave a trail behind. If my idea gets made I say to leave those affects so people can know where you might be when your jumping around etc while being invisible.

;D ;D ;D

now its definitely impossible
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

One more thing I want to say so the skill wont be overpowered is, if you haven't notice the affects when you run, jump, or use rush you kinda leave a trail behind. If my idea gets made I say to leave those affects so people can know where you might be when your jumping around etc while being invisible.

;D ;D ;D
That makes the whole skill useless.
The point of this skill was to make you invisible, if people can see the trail and realize where you are, whats the point of it?

Demonhalf5

Quote from: Tricky on August 05, 2011, 07:14:37 PM

;D ;D ;D

now its definitely impossible
I actually think it would be less work all you have to code is making the E.F. invisible, the armor invisible, and the Bots' shadow/accessories invisible.
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Yz

That's not all you'd have to do, you have no idea how this works bro and coding isnt necessarily easy
DISCORD killyzkill

Demonhalf5

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 05, 2011, 08:09:46 PM

;D ;D ;D
That makes the whole skill useless.
The point of this skill was to make you invisible, if people can see the trail and realize where you are, whats the point of it?
Its only a trail if there was no trail it would be really overpowered and at the same time I kinda agree with you because it would only last you 5 seconds unless the skill would be 10 seconds. I say that if it was 10 seconds on the 5Th second you should start blinking for about 1.5 seconds or 2 seconds so at least people can know where you might  be
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

To epic for BoutCheetah, I don't think this will be accepted in any costs.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Demonhalf5

Quote from: mhj on August 05, 2011, 08:47:07 PM
To epic for BoutCheetah, I don't think this will be accepted in any costs.
;D lol
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

But i think we could use some new skills :)

Demonhalf5

Quote from: mhj on August 05, 2011, 08:53:26 PM
But i think we could use some new skills :)
That's what I'm trying to accomplish here.  :D
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

koolwolf2

Could work

But it can be op

Ex:

Shadow on pane in hover Grimmy doesn't notice

Shadow uses skill grimmy jumps to pane

Shadow PUSH

WIN!!!!
Newest one:

hawk5005

Yep, it would be over used ( like lanternman ) on every single map where you can easily push.
As koolwolf2s example suggested, it would be OP on pushing maps.
It's true we feel like we need a new skill, but even if this skill is cool, it wouldn't be any helpful in sector or base ( in base you need a skill to spam on the others team base to destroy it quickly ).
If you want a new skill, think of a skill that could be used in sector, base and pvp and it wouldn't be too OP in any of those.

Demonhalf5

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 06, 2011, 08:04:36 AM
Could work

But it can be op

Ex:

Shadow on pane in hover Grimmy doesn't notice

Shadow uses skill grimmy jumps to pane

Shadow PUSH

WIN!!!!
Its would only be OP if you can spam this skill other word I really don't think its that OP if it last you 10secs in the 5fh sec you start to blink  for about 1.5 secs
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

BoutRoodi

This isn't World of Warcraft.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Demonhalf5

August 12, 2011, 05:51:37 PM #44 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:52:55 PM by Demonhalf5
Quote from: BoutRoodi on August 11, 2011, 11:23:03 AM
This isn't World of Warcraft.
Lol I don't even play that even have never will
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-