May 04, 2024, 09:09:07 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » @exit should be removed....

@exit should be removed....

Started by Meta, January 07, 2012, 11:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

Every time I'm PvPing randoms, they tend to abuse the "@exit" command, like if they can't accept a loss, go sector...
some examples:

this happened today:

So yea, losing in a game doesn't mean you have to spam "@exit", I think it's getting abused by the noobs...

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

NeoKiller

hmm or you should only be able to use it when you're dead already.

Toast

Doesn't exiting also count as a loss?

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 07, 2012, 12:03:10 PM
hmm or you should only be able to use it when you're dead already.
I think they closed their clients. I am pretty sure that you can't exit as you are alive.

But I do suggest that as they exit BS and points should still occur.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meta

No because if someone exits the client it would say "-Name- has been forced to logout"

Pokeh

theres no way past that. if you give the player who should have "won" botstract automatically it could possibly be spammed to farm. (actually, maybe not since the new formula.. eh?)

gotta just live with it >_>

zepher2211

Quote from: Pokeh on January 07, 2012, 05:52:19 PM
theres no way past that. if you give the player who should have "won" botstract automatically it could possibly be spammed to farm. (actually, maybe not since the new formula.. eh?)

gotta just live with it >_>

That's why you make it so only dead people can exit, and people that exit still get count in the kill count for the player that killed them o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

guess so. If you gtg during a game, suicide or use the @suicide function.

Lord Sam

I think the @exit function should be kept. I even used to exit in PVP because i hated taking 'game loss'. I know it is probably annoying but you should know that they exited because you are a better player and they can take it.

Lord Sam.

- Web Developer

Click

What zepher said. Only to be used when the person dies and also he/she will drop BS (maybe not) and it will count as a loss to them.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-