May 02, 2024, 01:07:38 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemoney

Dam! That sucks! Hope it improves! Good luck
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Thornz

Ok, so I looked at your screenies, Dread. Nevermore won 1st, you won 2nd, and then xb0ss got over 400k

I am not in the position to give out memberships as prizes, due to what happened, but I will give out prizes to you 3 (as long as they come back to ANARCHY).  I'm still deciding on prizes...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 03:01:21 PM
Ok, so I looked at your screenies, Dread. Nevermore won 1st, you won 2nd, and then xb0ss got over 400k

I am not in the position to give out memberships as prizes, due to what happened, but I will give out prizes to you 3 (as long as they come back to ANARCHY).  I'm still deciding on prizes...

Nevermore is not joining again
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Thornz

Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 15, 2013, 03:02:25 PM

Damn. I guess that means more prize money for you xD

Not pants

Bombz

Im late but im very sorry about what happen  :(

good luck and hope you get you members back

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 15, 2013, 03:02:25 PM

Damn. I guess that means more prize money for you xD

haha, >.> I'm saving for zc lol need to get enough for metowing :P

Thornz

Quote from: Bombz on April 15, 2013, 03:37:59 PM

Thx bombz. I'm hoping for that as well...

Also, I just added a new event. Check page 1 for the details. Can you change the guild notice, Dread?  I can't log for a while.  Make it say "Any member who gets 500k GPs gets a 10m prize!"

Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 03:42:17 PM
Quote from: Bombz on April 15, 2013, 03:37:59 PM

Thx bombz. I'm hoping for that as well...

Also, I just added a new event. Check page 1 for the details. Can you change the guild notice, Dread?  I can't log for a while.  Make it say "Any member who gets 500k GPs gets a 10m prize!"
donedonedone

Thornz

I named it the "CyberLord is a Douche Event"...

Not pants

IDiiL

I don't like people like CyberLord. But I have little question. Why she do that?
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Yz

Quote from: IDiiL on April 15, 2013, 04:30:57 PM
I don't like people like CyberLord. But I have little question. Why she do that?

he did it because he didn't get enough power as a coleader. So he had a bitch fit.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Yz should name change him to "TheLastDouche"

Not pants

Thornz

You know what, I'm pretty sure that cyber is guilty of multi-clienting. He claimed that the Character "PureZero" was his friend irl, but I believe that it's him. Whenever they are both online, I only ever see cyber active and moving. Pure just sits there. I may not be able to get him banned for raping my guild, but if he's multi-logging, that's a bannable offense...

Not pants

mic99

I'm late but I just wanted to say that I hope you get your guild back up and grinding at full potential. 

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-