May 02, 2024, 08:17:56 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

The IPs.. they actually match. Looks like you have a case for yourself thornz xd
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 15, 2013, 05:08:22 PM
The IPs.. they actually match. Looks like you have a case for yourself thornz xd

BOOYAH!  Plz look into it further, I have no additional evidence. Should I make a report topic?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 05:47:45 PM

BOOYAH!  Plz look into it further, I have no additional evidence. Should I make a report topic?

I have a ss of him admitting he is lol.
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Thornz

Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 15, 2013, 05:56:49 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 05:47:45 PM

I have a ss of him admitting he is lol.

I'm gonna make a topic. Plz post that as as evidence...

Not pants

Thornz

So dread, you didn't once press the prt scrn button in the process? Plz double check your SS folder, just in case...

Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 06:34:03 PM
So dread, you didn't once press the prt scrn button in the process? Plz double check your SS folder, just in case...

Nope, not once mate sorry. I never press the print screen button :/ And i checked i got some few old ones which i never saw before haha but that's it :/ Sorry.
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Thornz

Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 15, 2013, 06:34:50 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 06:34:03 PM

Nope, not once mate sorry. I never press the print screen button :/ And i checked i got some few old ones which i never saw before haha but that's it :/ Sorry.

Dammmmm, oh well.  Can you post it here do I can see what you mean? Or pm it to me?

Not pants

Lonn

-Application format-
IGN: Mr Meow
Player Lv: 50
Activeness: 6.5 [School :P]

My alt needs guild :>
IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Purple

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: Lonn on April 16, 2013, 10:43:12 AM
-Application format-
IGN: Mr Meow
Player Lv: 50
Activeness: 6.5 [School :P]

My alt needs guild :>

Accepted. We're allies with I Am Legend now xD. Apply in-game

@purple  it's all good bro. Just try and get those gps for me whenever you can. My goal is to rank up as quickly as possible to shit on cyber's evil-doing...

Not pants

Lonn

IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Thornz

Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on April 15, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I thought of a flaw with your reasoning.  So, what your saying is that he won't be banned because he had the right to kick the whole guild because I made him co leader. Does this mean that if a GM chose to ban everyone in the game, you wouldn't ban that GM from playing, because it was your fault for making them a GM?  J/s...

Not pants

xb0ss31x

Guys, i was in the guild. Then someone send me a message, i dont remember who, saying that i have to re enter the guild. Can someone get me back to the guild please :)

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on April 16, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 15, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I thought of a flaw with your reasoning.  So, what your saying is that he won't be banned because he had the right to kick the whole guild because I made him co leader. Does this mean that if a GM chose to ban everyone in the game, you wouldn't ban that GM from playing, because it was your fault for making them a GM?  J/s...

Incorrect, it's not a flaw, it's a different situation. If a GM did so, it would be power abuse, a bannable offense. It would be my responsibility, though.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-