May 02, 2024, 10:03:40 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zid_master

Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2013, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 16, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 15, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I thought of a flaw with your reasoning.  So, what your saying is that he won't be banned because he had the right to kick the whole guild because I made him co leader. Does this mean that if a GM chose to ban everyone in the game, you wouldn't ban that GM from playing, because it was your fault for making them a GM?  J/s...

Incorrect, it's not a flaw, it's a different situation. If a GM did so, it would be power abuse, a bannable offense. It would be my responsibility, though.

being a co-lead n kicking all guild members in the guilds without permission of guild leader is also power abuse.. since he had the power to kick guild members.. sorry if i misunderstood the context of "power abuse". :)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Thornz

Quote from: xb0ss31x on April 17, 2013, 02:03:07 PM
Guys, i was in the guild. Then someone send me a message, i dont remember who, saying that i have to re enter the guild. Can someone get me back to the guild please :)

Yes, if you didn't hear the story, plz read back a few pages in this thread. And apply in game, I'll accept you...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: zid_master on April 17, 2013, 02:12:31 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 17, 2013, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 16, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 15, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I thought of a flaw with your reasoning.  So, what your saying is that he won't be banned because he had the right to kick the whole guild because I made him co leader. Does this mean that if a GM chose to ban everyone in the game, you wouldn't ban that GM from playing, because it was your fault for making them a GM?  J/s...

Incorrect, it's not a flaw, it's a different situation. If a GM did so, it would be power abuse, a bannable offense. It would be my responsibility, though.

being a co-lead n kicking all guild members in the guilds without permission of guild leader is also power abuse.. since he had the power to kick guild members.. sorry if i misunderstood the context of "power abuse". :)

I'm guessing it's because there aren't specific rules against power abuse for non-staff members...

Not pants

lbmckain

Hello my IGN: is LucarioXD i've started playing about a week ago and someone told me to apply to this guild(Lindsey) and ive never been in a guild on BOTS before. May i join?

Thornz

Quote from: lbmckain on April 17, 2013, 09:24:17 PM
Hello my IGN: is LucarioXD i've started playing about a week ago and someone told me to apply to this guild(Lindsey) and ive never been in a guild on BOTS before. May i join?

Yes, I've seen you around, and you seem pretty active. Do you know how to apply in game? If so, plz do, and I'll accept you.

If you don't know how, just click the guild tab over on the right in game, and then click apply to a guild, and type in ANARCHY.  Easy ;)

Not pants

matattmon

I realized something.
members leave our guild after they reached 221, since exp buff has no use anymore, also, we dont have luck buff,
simple, they leave.
I still stay in this guild to show my loyalty to this guild
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Thornz

Quote from: matattmon on April 18, 2013, 11:07:03 AM
I realized something.
members leave our guild after they reached 221, since exp buff has no use anymore, also, we dont have luck buff,
simple, they leave.
I still stay in this guild to show my loyalty to this guild

I haven't experienced anybody leavening when they hit 221. I don't think anybody has done that.  If you have names, tell me, but the only people that left simply got kicked by cyber, or wanted to join a high rank guild (disloyal).  And if I'm not mistaken, only 3 guilds have the luck buff. Possibly 2. I would like to save up to get that, though, so I'm accepting donations from Guildies....

Not pants

achwas

Wish u also good luck with Guild. Was just stupid and really really bad from cyber he is a real scumbag. I'm sorry for leaving the guild but i got resons for it.... Anyway good luck Anarchy with ThornZ as Leader u will grow again  ;)

Thornz

Quote from: achwas on April 18, 2013, 05:02:02 PM
Wish u also good luck with Guild. Was just stupid and really really bad from cyber he is a real scumbag. I'm sorry for leaving the guild but i got resons for it.... Anyway good luck Anarchy with ThornZ as Leader u will grow again  ;)

Thx achwas (ign?).  I think we'll be able to rebuild pretty fast...

Not pants

achwas

IGN: TwiZZle dont take it personal it was not bcz of you ThornZ u helped me out alot. You will reach top 10 im sure :)

Thornz

Quote from: achwas on April 18, 2013, 05:34:40 PM
IGN: TwiZZle dont take it personal it was not bcz of you ThornZ u helped me out alot. You will reach top 10 im sure :)

Ohhh, hey Twiz ^.^  i wasn't sure why you had left, and I just assumed cyber pissed you off or something. Lol. At least you got into I Am Legend! They're a good guild ;D

Not pants

achwas

Yes Cyber started pissing me off and i didnt had that much fun in guild. For Example couldnt reach the goal of events like farming GP because I dont have that much time to play. My Work just take most of my freetime at the moment. And there wasn't much playing together with guild mates imo. That also were facts why I left. I had a rly hard decision to make. But at the end i left not because better rank or something. I feeling kinda better in I am Legend lower pressure for me and i know much more Member in this guild as in Anarchy. I hope u can understand me a bit... Anyway all my best wishes! TwiZZle

Thornz

Quote from: achwas on April 18, 2013, 05:47:46 PM
Yes Cyber started pissing me off and i didnt had that much fun in guild. For Example couldnt reach the goal of events like farming GP because I dont have that much time to play. My Work just take most of my freetime at the moment. And there wasn't much playing together with guild mates imo. That also were facts why I left. I had a rly hard decision to make. But at the end i left not because better rank or something. I feeling kinda better in I am Legend lower pressure for me and i know much more Member in this guild as in Anarchy. I hope u can understand me a bit... Anyway all my best wishes! TwiZZle

I'm just recently finding out just how much cyber wa pissing ppl off. I wish ppl had told me, cause I proly woulda kicked way before any of this could have happened...

Not pants

Thornz

500th post! Woot! I'm becoming a part of the community finally ;D

Not pants

Purple

Got on a little bit today, having trouble finding a room to leech in >.>. I'll get on more tomorrow, I have a tournament I need to take care of today.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-