May 02, 2024, 01:59:08 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 05:09:48 AM
TheLastHero is CyberLord. Just confirmed it by looking at the player rankings and clicking on him.

Also, been thinking about it. I know meteor said that he couldn't be banned since he was placed in a leadership role, but just because you are co doesn't give you the right to kick the entire guild. He definitely purposely sabotaged the guild, which is a bannable offense. Prolly not worthy of a perm ban, but still...
Asked spider bout this and he wont get ban..he prob asked allie or so. :-\

Allie

Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

Godz

Well,thanks for this great anwser. :-*

Thornz

April 15, 2013, 05:19:55 AM #93 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:22:47 AM by Thornz
Quote from: Allie on April 15, 2013, 05:15:01 AM
Upon promoting a player to co, you've given them full rights and responsibility as a leader. This is no one's fault but he who promoted him in the first place, as far as the rules go.
Yes, it was I who said he won't be banned, and it was Tricky who asked me, not spider. It's always an unfortunate thing when someone pulls an asshole move, but you gave him the power to do so, not I.

And understand that, but just because he had the power does not mean he had the right.  He sent me a detailed message that even proves that he did this to sabotage ANARCHY...

Quote from: CyberLord on April 15, 2013, 12:20:50 AM
                                                                           ANARCHY
A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority. I was the most active in the guild, I was the first one in the guild, I left my own guild to help yours because you said it was basically mine but this has changed first you started kicking people I invited to the guild then you began undermining my authority in front of other guild member this was a mistake.. I began to accept this but when members started leaving like Drone I realized that you were going to change things and lose sight of what used to matter. You never once consulted me about the new Co Leaders this completely defeats the purpose of a co leader there is no clear understanding of who is in charge anymore you always help out other guilds while leaving Anarchy to rot you made the mistake and now you shall see the ramifications of your actions you may one day rebuild anarchy but it will take some time.

I never once implied that it was his guild, for the record...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 05:19:55 AM

And understand that, but just because he had the power does not mean he had the right.  He sent me a detailed message that even proves that he did this to sabotage ANARCHY...

May you forward the message too me so i may see his reason for this please?
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Yz

Quote from: Thornz on April 15, 2013, 05:19:55 AM

you had power over him and gave him the power so yeah
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

I modified my last message to include cyber's pm...

Not pants

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Thornz

I still feel that this deserves a temp ban, but I'll accept Allie's decision :/

Thanks for the support guys...

Not pants

Thornz

Not pants

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

yz find him a new name ''TheFirstDouchebag''

DreadfulWolf

lol, well everyone makes mistakes and we learn and build upon them. This time Anarchy will rise better then before withouts douchebags to ruin us >:)!
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Thornz

Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 15, 2013, 11:14:16 AM
lol, well everyone makes mistakes and we learn and build upon them. This time Anarchy will rise better then before withouts douchebags to ruin us >:)!

Amen 8)

We shall be a douchebag free guild.  I'm gonna add that to the rules: NO douchebags, aka CyberLord

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-