Started by asmit10, June 06, 2011, 07:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 11:49:43 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 11:33:01 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 11:30:36 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 11:28:20 AM
Quote from: Meta on June 09, 2011, 09:32:28 AM
if you call a transformed ram hitting 800s-900s on a surge balance then all of you are retarded.

it became over powered because of the amount of stats bot stracts gives to players, ill use MERLIN as a example, rank 1 in bot stract and could last a whole game with his trans, while hitting his opponents 900s, unless he pvp's a patch with all td.

i would say patch is the only real balanced one out of the three, surge has too much speed, making it hard to hit if a lagger was a fast surge and if i was a patch.

you guys are here arguing and qqing about having another bot type because you guys are tired of the 3 we have, and im the only one who "complains" because you guys love to be over powered and with that amount of power, you would get ****y and say your pros at everything.

like sloggx said yup Its about the SKILLZ
if a ram is gonna do 800 - 900 to a surge then why'd the surge let him trans? The surge is faster, he could've stopped it.
You know that ram has a thing called trans speed, right?
The trans process ends in less than a second, it's almost impossible to stop it...

Not if the surge doesn't leave him alone. It's possible.
No, no it isn't, it transes in LESS than a second...
So he basically presses Z and BOOM hes transed, you can't even see it if you blink.
Agreed and if he has bs means he will last longer
Newest one:

Meta

if you call a transformed ram hitting 800s-900s on a surge balance then all of you are retarded.

it became over powered because of the amount of stats bot stracts gives to players, ill use MERLIN as a example, rank 1 in bot stract and could last a whole game with his trans, while hitting his opponents 900s, unless he pvp's a patch with all td.

i would say patch is the only real balanced one out of the three, surge has too much speed, making it hard to hit if a lagger was a fast surge and if i was a patch.

you guys are here arguing and qqing about having another bot type because you guys are tired of the 3 we have, and im the only one who "complains" because you guys love to be over powered and with that amount of power, you would get ****y and say your pros at everything.

if a ram is gonna do 800 - 900 to a surge then why'd the surge let him trans? The surge is faster, he could've stopped it.
The trans process ends in less than a second, it's almost impossible to stop it...

im sorry but i wasn't talking about speed of rams transforming, im talking about the amount of damage rams give to surge and patches. lrn2read plz

hawk5005

Quote from: Meta on June 09, 2011, 12:14:24 PM

im sorry but i wasn't talking about speed of rams transforming, im talking about the amount of damage rams give to surge and patches. lrn2read plz
I was explaining him why would the surge let the ram transform...

Meta

sometimes, its best not answer nooby questions...

koolwolf2

Quote from: Meta on June 09, 2011, 12:16:51 PM
sometimes, its best not answer nooby questions...
lol he was just helping i bet the first time u played u didn't know that :P
Newest one:

Meta

i found out on my own kthx

koolwolf2

Newest one:

solggx

Quote from: koolwolf2 on June 09, 2011, 12:03:31 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on June 09, 2011, 11:49:43 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 09, 2011, 11:33:01 AM

Not if the surge doesn't leave him alone. It's possible.
No, no it isn't, it transes in LESS than a second...
So he basically presses Z and BOOM hes transed, you can't even see it if you blink.
Agreed and if he has bs means he will last longer
yah just like merlin with kowhax he can trans FOR to long and some newb player tell him that he trans hack

asmit10

We are getting a little off topic about the whole balance / op thing this thread is to discuss a new bot type not to complain about balancing others. So stop getting off topic kthxbai
It IS possible to stop a lvl 150 +5 armor ram from transing, i have done it before.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

solggx

Quote from: asmit10 on June 10, 2011, 02:42:10 AM
We are getting a little off topic about the whole balance / op thing this thread is to discuss a new bot type not to complain about balancing others. So stop getting off topic kthxbai
It IS possible to stop a lvl 150 +5 armor ram from transing, i have done it before.
yah ur right about that :D we all got carried away coz of that balance thingy xD

RedNeon

um tell me how?

asmit10

Quote from: ggx_jiyo on June 10, 2011, 03:29:44 AM
um tell me how?

I started the jump attack and he did the animation of transing so i hit him during the animation of starting the trans, so he didn't have the "1/2 second" of free time to trans. It IS possible. Just not likely.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

June 10, 2011, 08:50:20 AM #57 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:51:13 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: asmit10 on June 10, 2011, 03:59:21 AM
um tell me how?

I started the jump attack and he did the animation of transing so i hit him during the animation of starting the trans, so he didn't have the "1/2 second" of free time to trans. It IS possible. Just not likely.
Wohoo, bravo, you managed to stop a ram from transing.
Now there are just 50 more rams that have some experience and wouldn't let a surge hit them.
Stopping a ram who transes in less than a second is just pure luck, right place in the right time.
Oh, and try and stop a 200 ram from transing while he has Mobost + Trans Speed.

On Topic: A crawler bot would be cool, but I doubt it's possible.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on June 10, 2011, 08:50:20 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on June 10, 2011, 03:59:21 AM
um tell me how?

Wohoo, bravo, you managed to stop a ram from transing.
Now there are just 50 more rams that have some experience and wouldn't let a surge hit them.
Stopping a ram who transes in less than a second is just pure luck, right place in the right time.
Oh, and try and stop a 200 ram from transing while he has Mobost + Trans Speed.

On Topic: A crawler bot would be cool, but I doubt it's possible.

Still it's POSSIBLE just very very very very very very very un-likely. Still it's possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, a crawler would be cool but as you said it's probobly not possible.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Redshadow

Quote from: asmit10 on June 10, 2011, 01:06:59 PM
Still it's POSSIBLE just very very very very very very very un-likely. Still it's possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, a crawler would be cool but as you said it's probobly not possible.

lolk

Even if we had the means available, there's no reason to add another bot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-