May 02, 2024, 10:49:01 PMLatest Member: NikoleVzd
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Remove BS's effect completely from low server

Started by zepher2211, November 11, 2011, 01:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Okey, low server is easy when you got about 1mill-3mill bs..
But that doesn't mean it is no fun playing whit it, and the players who like it the most want it to be as it is.
Any way in all the hard work of bs, what do the people get if they loose bs in low?
<br />

droid zylon1

idk i think this should hury and have a anser. this is bullshit and asmit: you say look at my lvl, you have been lvl 110 for like months. so yeah. (point proven <------------)misterZ= not at all; i took alot of work getting my bs there.

Scythe

some people traded bs high for bs low
if they remove bs effect from low then it would be unfair for the people who traded their high bs for low bs
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 11, 2011, 10:53:23 PM
idk i think this should hury and have a anser. this is bullshit and asmit: you say look at my lvl, you have been lvl 110 for like months. so yeah. (point proven <------------)misterZ= not at all; i took alot of work getting my bs there.

Wanna let me borrow the bs again?
It doesnt matter how long i've been 110. The fact that I got to 100 + is something, if I had 3mill bs that whole time i'd be 130 + by now.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

droid zylon1

this aint my bs and ive had it for abt a hour. and i wouldnt piss on you if you was on fire muss less let you borrow my bs.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: droid zylon1 on November 11, 2011, 04:58:00 PM
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN PLAY LOW SERVER GTFO. THE IS ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE THAT PLAYES THERE PRETTY ACTIVE. THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIZ AND SHOULDN'T BE PASSED. I AM ACTIVE THERE AND I SAY NO. HJULER SAYS NO. IM PRETTY SURE GRAMPS SAYS NO. WE ARE THE ACTIVE PEOPLE THERE SO DROP THIS THREAD. PEOPLE MAKEING +1 AND AINT EVEN LVL 20 THERE. THE NEED TO GET THE FUC* ON AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT IS HAPPY IN THE LOW SERVER. me

My alt zerocronix has a level 35 on low server, so actually... i can +1 this thread up the a**
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Robocop7ant

i can +1 this too, but i don't because i know the low community working hard to get lvls and they having fun together.

we could look closer to this later.
maybe the stats should be lowered instead of removing it.
<br />

mhj

November 12, 2011, 08:21:01 AM #52 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:23:06 AM by mhj
This is so stupid. All of you who doesn't even play low server (including you Robo) stop fking plusing this. I don't see one reason for this to happend. It's already to hard to level and why make it harder? If a server should be made harder it should be high server. You can get 200 in a weekend if you grind hard enough. You can get 200 in a year if you grind hard enough on low. Now why make it 2 years?
Even when you have 3m bs it still takes many hours to level.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Toast

Now, I don't play low, but I kind of agree and don't. Imo, it should be like, 300k-500k bs max.

mhj

Quote from: Toast on November 12, 2011, 10:48:18 AM
Now, I don't play low, but I kind of agree and don't. Imo, it should be like, 300k-500k bs max.
Why do you agree? Why shouldn't it be that with high server too? High server is easier and all is saying that low is too easy with max bs. High is way to easy with max bs. Remove bs from high instead.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

droid zylon1

leave the low server alone. the few people that are active there likes it. don't fix a problem that don't need to be fixed!

Robocop7ant

if they take away bs from high i maybe rage quit.. lol.
it is good with the stats in high server, but low server should have 1mill max stats!
<br />

DarkShadow89

If you remove BS or decrease stats on high server. A lot of people will probably leave. Imo i like it how it is on the high server, But low server should be changed in some way. Either, no BS or make 500k bs max.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Iridion

November 12, 2011, 03:01:10 PM #58 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:01:40 PM by Iridion
Quote from: mhj on November 12, 2011, 08:21:01 AM
This is so stupid. All of you who doesn't even play low server (including you Robo) stop fking plusing this. I don't see one reason for this to happend. It's already to hard to level and why make it harder? If a server should be made harder it should be high server. You can get 200 in a weekend if you grind hard enough. You can get 200 in a year if you grind hard enough on low. Now why make it 2 years?
Even when you have 3m bs it still takes many hours to level.
omg i wass all like "plus this withouth playing to piss poeple off" but then i saw this and i refrained

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Racenata

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 12, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
If you remove BS or decrease stats on high server. A lot of people will probably leave. Imo i like it how it is on the high server, But low server should be changed in some way. Either, no BS or make 500k bs max.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-