May 02, 2024, 11:56:15 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireblade39

when i enter games, i see a lot of korean players. then as i am low lv and sometimes i dont have lucky they kick me. i enter their room and i see a lot of weird korean letters and symbols that i cant understand, i reply back and they dont understand me too.

also they lag a lot and they kick english players sometimes which make me angry it doesnt happen always but sometimes. i say "dont kick me please" or i say "i wont take box and i sucide" but still they kick me. so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.

i have new idea.

it is a new tag. "English Player" and "Korean Player". in room you have a two options enlgish and korean. in lobby you select your command english if you are english and korean if you are korean. and when make a room, if you want you can make a new option to decide when players come in english or korean players. you can select all players or enlgish players only or koreans only. you can decide you are what english or korean.

FalseProphet

-1 on your idea.

The reason you experience lag is because they live so far away from you so the connection isn't going to be as good as an english person who lives int he same country as you. If you was to host it would be the same issue for you as-well, they would have lag and that's mainly why they kick. Plus lack of communication between languages, and it's unjustice making a tag imo as i know some pretty awesome, friendly korean players as-well as english.

The most funniest bit of this rant though is this..

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
"i wont take box and i sucide"

You're playing a game, which your not actually playing....
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 02:36:46 PM
-1 on your idea.

The reason you experience lag is because they live so far away from you so the connection isn't going to be as good as an english person who lives int he same country as you. If you was to host it would be the same issue for you as-well, they would have lag and that's mainly why they kick. Plus lack of communication between languages, and it's unjustice making a tag imo as i know some pretty awesome, friendly korean players as-well as english.

many games have america and europe serves. im not asking for more serves, just a tag.

although koreans are hated we let them play. we are not removing them we just make a new tag.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 02:52:42 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 02:36:46 PM
-1 on your idea.

many games have america and europe serves. im not asking for more serves, just a tag.

although koreans are hated we let them play. we are not removing them we just make a new tag.

But what would be the beneficial need in the tag? If they don't want you in they can close the slots or kick you. Plus how do you think this is suppose to work? you want the programme to differentiate the two different regions from where a person plays? Abit biased hating all koreans for the sake of few. They are not hated, just by some because of disagreements or because people like you can't leech ;).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hawk5005

Creating a tag won't help too much. There's plenty of "english" players that are kicking people out of their rooms as well, they just want to play with guild members or friends. I too used to do that back when I played actively.
If you don't want to get kicked, join one of the many active guilds and ask to grind with them, make friends and so on.

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game on their machine. If they live in Korea, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

Koreans aren't hated, nor tolerated, they're just another nationality playing this game. There's no reason to create a potentially racist tag. Just join a guild and ask for their help, or just ask in lobby, or whisper high leveled persons to help you.

FalseProphet

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Creating a tag won't help too much. There's plenty of "english" players that are kicking people out of their rooms as well, they just want to play with guild members or friends. I too used to do that back when I played actively.
If you don't want to get kicked, join one of the many active guilds and ask to grind with them, make friends and so on.

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game. If they live in Korean, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

Koreans aren't hated, nor tolerated, they're just another nationality playing this game. There's no reason to create a potentially racist tag. Just join a guild and ask for their help, or just ask in lobby, or whisper high leveled persons to help you.

^This is how i would sound if i had a brain. ha, perfect way of putting it into words.

fireblade39

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game on their machine. If they live in Korea, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

im not racist or biast.

this tag is good if korean players want to play alone with korean players only. and the same with english players too.

this is benefical.

FalseProphet

If they want to play alone they can just kick the minor amount of people who would join, probably about 2-5 people at the max who would attempt or if not they'd make a room with a password :).

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 03:15:07 PM
If they want to play alone they can just kick the minor amount of people who would join, probably about 2-5 people at the max who would attempt or if not they'd make a room with a password :).
but this makes it easier.

also this work like fuel system.

you can type "@command I'm English" or "@command I'm Korean" in lobby to activate it.

Corr

I'm not English or Korean.

I'm American.  ::)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on July 14, 2014, 03:40:04 PM

YOUR PATRIOTISM DOESN'T WORK HERE

fireblade39

Quote from: Corr on July 14, 2014, 03:40:04 PM

if you can speak english you select english. and select korean if you can speak korea.

problem solved.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

you can type "@command I'm English" or "@command I'm Korean" in lobby to activate it.

The more you express this idea the more awful it sounds, as i'd just change it to korean if no english players were on so i could join korean rooms. I don't need to understand them to play;)

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 15, 2014, 05:01:12 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

The more you express this idea the more awful it sounds, as i'd just change it to korean if no english players were on so i could join korean rooms. I don't need to understand them to play;)
whatever this idea is good

example
a korean player made a room and he only need korea players. he asks other people whether they are korea or english. english people not understand lanuage and stay in room. but the korea room creater need only korea players.

but when this tag is invented this problem will be solved.
also room creater can start game faster when there is either koreans or english.

Godz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-