May 03, 2024, 01:34:21 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireblade39

when i enter games, i see a lot of korean players. then as i am low lv and sometimes i dont have lucky they kick me. i enter their room and i see a lot of weird korean letters and symbols that i cant understand, i reply back and they dont understand me too.

also they lag a lot and they kick english players sometimes which make me angry it doesnt happen always but sometimes. i say "dont kick me please" or i say "i wont take box and i sucide" but still they kick me. so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.

i have new idea.

it is a new tag. "English Player" and "Korean Player". in room you have a two options enlgish and korean. in lobby you select your command english if you are english and korean if you are korean. and when make a room, if you want you can make a new option to decide when players come in english or korean players. you can select all players or enlgish players only or koreans only. you can decide you are what english or korean.

FalseProphet

-1 on your idea.

The reason you experience lag is because they live so far away from you so the connection isn't going to be as good as an english person who lives int he same country as you. If you was to host it would be the same issue for you as-well, they would have lag and that's mainly why they kick. Plus lack of communication between languages, and it's unjustice making a tag imo as i know some pretty awesome, friendly korean players as-well as english.

The most funniest bit of this rant though is this..

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
"i wont take box and i sucide"

You're playing a game, which your not actually playing....
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 02:36:46 PM
-1 on your idea.

The reason you experience lag is because they live so far away from you so the connection isn't going to be as good as an english person who lives int he same country as you. If you was to host it would be the same issue for you as-well, they would have lag and that's mainly why they kick. Plus lack of communication between languages, and it's unjustice making a tag imo as i know some pretty awesome, friendly korean players as-well as english.

many games have america and europe serves. im not asking for more serves, just a tag.

although koreans are hated we let them play. we are not removing them we just make a new tag.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 02:52:42 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 02:36:46 PM
-1 on your idea.

many games have america and europe serves. im not asking for more serves, just a tag.

although koreans are hated we let them play. we are not removing them we just make a new tag.

But what would be the beneficial need in the tag? If they don't want you in they can close the slots or kick you. Plus how do you think this is suppose to work? you want the programme to differentiate the two different regions from where a person plays? Abit biased hating all koreans for the sake of few. They are not hated, just by some because of disagreements or because people like you can't leech ;).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hawk5005

Creating a tag won't help too much. There's plenty of "english" players that are kicking people out of their rooms as well, they just want to play with guild members or friends. I too used to do that back when I played actively.
If you don't want to get kicked, join one of the many active guilds and ask to grind with them, make friends and so on.

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game on their machine. If they live in Korea, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

Koreans aren't hated, nor tolerated, they're just another nationality playing this game. There's no reason to create a potentially racist tag. Just join a guild and ask for their help, or just ask in lobby, or whisper high leveled persons to help you.

FalseProphet

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Creating a tag won't help too much. There's plenty of "english" players that are kicking people out of their rooms as well, they just want to play with guild members or friends. I too used to do that back when I played actively.
If you don't want to get kicked, join one of the many active guilds and ask to grind with them, make friends and so on.

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game. If they live in Korean, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

Koreans aren't hated, nor tolerated, they're just another nationality playing this game. There's no reason to create a potentially racist tag. Just join a guild and ask for their help, or just ask in lobby, or whisper high leveled persons to help you.

^This is how i would sound if i had a brain. ha, perfect way of putting it into words.

fireblade39

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 14, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

The game works on a peer to peer basis. This means that the person in the room is hosting the game on their machine. If they live in Korea, you or they will have to get better internet so you can connect better. If they live in the same country as you do, then you'll have perfect connection, that's what false prophet meant to say.

im not racist or biast.

this tag is good if korean players want to play alone with korean players only. and the same with english players too.

this is benefical.

FalseProphet

If they want to play alone they can just kick the minor amount of people who would join, probably about 2-5 people at the max who would attempt or if not they'd make a room with a password :).

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 14, 2014, 03:15:07 PM
If they want to play alone they can just kick the minor amount of people who would join, probably about 2-5 people at the max who would attempt or if not they'd make a room with a password :).
but this makes it easier.

also this work like fuel system.

you can type "@command I'm English" or "@command I'm Korean" in lobby to activate it.

Corr

I'm not English or Korean.

I'm American.  ::)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on July 14, 2014, 03:40:04 PM

YOUR PATRIOTISM DOESN'T WORK HERE

fireblade39

if you can speak english you select english. and select korean if you can speak korea.

problem solved.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

you can type "@command I'm English" or "@command I'm Korean" in lobby to activate it.

The more you express this idea the more awful it sounds, as i'd just change it to korean if no english players were on so i could join korean rooms. I don't need to understand them to play;)

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 15, 2014, 05:01:12 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 14, 2014, 03:27:00 PM

The more you express this idea the more awful it sounds, as i'd just change it to korean if no english players were on so i could join korean rooms. I don't need to understand them to play;)
whatever this idea is good

example
a korean player made a room and he only need korea players. he asks other people whether they are korea or english. english people not understand lanuage and stay in room. but the korea room creater need only korea players.

but when this tag is invented this problem will be solved.
also room creater can start game faster when there is either koreans or english.

Godz

mo9

so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.
/thread
i dont even....
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

fireblade39

please invent this idea and tag.

Quote from: Godz on July 15, 2014, 08:02:02 AM
America is for American

-1 because it's racist.

yes corr is racist.

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2014, 08:08:41 AM
so english players are better than korean players. english players is no lag and doesnt kick me. and i play with english players more.
/thread
i dont even....

this is my opinion. also some players agree with me too.

mo9

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 15, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
/thread
i dont even....

well my opinion is that everyone should speak arabic in game because that's my native language therefore it's better than anything else

points you should keep in mind :
koreans make up a lot of this game's player base
implementing specific things in game for your personal convenience is alright as long as it's not inconvenient for anyone else

you clearly only care about your personal experience in game and you arnt looking at the big picture

tl;dr get over yourself

vv secks box

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 15, 2014, 08:24:55 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 15, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
/thread
i dont even....

well my opinion is that everyone should speak arabic in game because that's my native language therefore it's better than anything else

points you should keep in mind :
koreans make up a lot of this game's player base
implementing specific things in game for your personal convenience is alright as long as it's not inconvenient for anyone else

you clearly only care about your personal experience in game and you arnt looking at the big picture

tl;dr get over yourself

you said im caring about me only. how am i only caring about myself?

this is benefit to koreans too. they can easily play with koreans alone if they want which is benefit to them.

however i hate korean players because they kick me and lag a lot. so if this idea is invented i can play alone with english players only.

this is benefit to both english and koreans too.

hawk5005

Koreans have their own forum, and they have their own guilds so they know what rooms to join already.
You don't. You don't belong to a guild. Wouldn't it be easier to just join a guild and see your problems go away?
Also, I told you already. This won't solve your problem. "English" players also often kick other players they don't know.

PS. That sig needs to be smaller, at least put it in a spoiler or something.

fireblade39

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 15, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
Koreans have their own forum, and they have their own guilds so they know what rooms to join already.
You don't. You don't belong to a guild. Wouldn't it be easier to just join a guild and see your problems go away?
Also, I told you already. This won't solve your problem. "English" players also often kick other players they don't know.

PS. That sig needs to be smaller, at least put it in a spoiler or something.
you dont understand this idea correctly.

im sure if this idea and tag is invented many people will use this.

another guy made my sig.

Corr

I see no racism in that. smh

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadows

Well i  think that putting korea and english aside is not a good idea. korea are awsome too. even tho they dont speak english and some do, they are really awsome to paly with. i hope this idea doesnt get create. imo i dont see the use of that tag thingy in the game ( create more prob ).

FalseProphet

Curious..

i wouldn't say your korean or english. Since your english is so poor can clearly tell it's not your main language, so don't think you'll fall under either category. So have fun playing alone;).

fireblade39

^whatever we should atleast invent this once. we can remove it back if we didn't like it.

why arent admins responding here?

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 17, 2014, 11:25:13 PM
^whatever we should atleast invent this once. we can remove it back if we didn't like it.

Probably because the idea you put across is not in suggestions, it is in feedback/rants. Try start up a new topic with your idea in suggestions, see where it goes.

mo9

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 17, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

because it's a ridiculous idea.

vv secks box

hur9

Quote from: coco303030 on July 15, 2014, 04:53:49 PM
Well i  think that putting korea and english aside is not a good idea. korea are awsome too. even tho they dont speak english and some do, they are really awsome to play with. i hope this idea doesnt get create.

Xkiller712

This is pretty much a Jim Crow proposal... Smh at racist people >_>

fireblade39

Quote from: nemano9988 on July 18, 2014, 05:30:26 PM
How can you even consider this as an idea??? There is more then 50% koreans in game, if this would be a thing ( and i highly doubt) the game would not survive even a month.
And the koreans are those who keep this game alive cuz they are buying zc and rares from admins, without them there wont be any profit to keep this alive
how is this idea against them??

its just a way to play with whoever we like. it will be more good and useful than now if it is invented.

mo9

you can chose who you want to play with , you're acting as if people force you into joining their rooms.
what you're proposing is ridiculous it's liek saying all white people should go to a school and black people to another because they both have skin colour in common .

i cant comprehend how you fail to grasp how extremely racist this is

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: mo9 on July 18, 2014, 07:27:49 PM
you can chose who you want to play with , you're acting as if people force you into joining their rooms.
what you're proposing is ridiculous it's liek saying all white people should go to a school and black people to another because they both have skin colour in common .

this exactly.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fireblade39

im not racist and idea isnt racist too. this is to help both korea and english.

i will example this.

a korean player wants to pvp. he made pvp room and everyone joined him and english players lagged to him. after the game korean room master will sometimes kick the english players. when he kick them english player may be angry.

this all will be avoided if korean room tag was invented.

fireblade39

admins please reply here

Xkiller712

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 12:15:14 AM
admins please reply here
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

i will example this.

a korean player wants to pvp. he made pvp room and everyone joined him and english players lagged to him. after the game korean room master will sometimes kick the english players. when he kick them english player may be angry.

First off, please don't double post either delete your first one or modify it.  Second, I'm going to be blatant with you, this idea is not going to be implemented.  While we appreciate your attempt to contribute to the Zylon Gaming community; this particular idea is not a good one.  For the reason that it is counterintuitive and somewhat racist; I understand you're not trying to be racist and separate Koreans and "English" people just because they shouldn't be together, but because you believe it to be beneficial.  However, there would be better ways around it.  I'd like to start off by pointing out a couple of cons: A) There would barely be any rooms to join as a vast majority of BC is Koreans (And "Englishmen") B) I believe it to be racist, as it is an act of segregation between two different races... cough cough Jim Crow. C) I believe it's better for Koreans and fellow english speakers to mingle and get along.  I can think of one alternative to the problem you proposed : - Rather than segregating races, you could set a tag like {cn} for "connection" which only allows players with good connection to join you.

Yours Sincerely,

SILKYSOX

LightRequiem

July 19, 2014, 01:56:44 AM #37 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:59:46 AM by LightRequiem
^jesus christ, kid, no need to act like you're the spokesman for zylon gaming.

besides, trying to sound intelligent, but then putting a semicolon after a dependent clause doesn't exactly make your "argument" super solid. >_>

also, stay away from writing posts in letter format because it makes you look like a d-bag

@on topic
this idea is bad no need to get your jimmies rustled

Xkiller712

July 19, 2014, 03:01:35 AM #38 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:05:50 AM by Xkiller712
Quote from: LightRequiem on July 19, 2014, 01:56:44 AM
^jesus christ, kid, no need to act like you're the spokesman for zylon gaming.

besides, trying to sound intelligent, but then putting a semicolon after a dependent clause doesn't exactly make your "argument" super solid. >_>

also, stay away from writing posts in letter format because it makes you look like a d-bag

@on topic
this idea is bad no need to get your jimmies rustled
lol i dont need you judging how i write.  i decided to go formal af on that one because i wanted to, idgaf about how it makes me look to people like you.  I was half doing it as a joke anyways, no need to get your judgemental jimmies rustled :D anyways mind your own business because in the end youre only living your life and how other people live theirs wont affect you :) ( at least not to this small extent)

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 18, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

i will example this.

Simple solution: Play for fun, don't get mad.

fireblade39

July 19, 2014, 12:53:21 PM #40 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:02:42 PM by fireblade39
i dont think theres anything wrong with this idea.

players can play always without this tag and idea even if this idea and tag is invented.

i will example.

i want to play pvp but i wont allow koreans and i make tag. but i want to play sector and i dont care about them as long as i get exp and i wont make tag.

so this will benefit me and other players too (koreans too).

mo9

vv secks box

fireblade39

Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
you're hopeless.
this idea may seem hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 02:35:50 PM
you're hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

No, it just really is useless. A better idea would probably be having a colour changer so you can colour your bot to look however you want.

Lol..

fireblade39

please im requesting this idea and tag to be invented.

atleast can we test it for 1 week? if no one is using it or are complaining about it we can remove it.

Xkiller712

inb4 staff locks this

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 03:07:14 PM
please im requesting this idea and tag to be invented.

atleast can we test it for 1 week? if no one is using it or are complaining about it we can remove it.

Like i said before wrong section bro, if it's an idea put it into suggestions.

mo9

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 19, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
you're hopeless.

No, it just really is useless. A better idea would probably be having a colour changer so you can colour your bot to look however you want.

Lol..
no he's hopeless not his idea.
if everyone who came up with an idiotic idea got implemented for at least a weak this game would be even more dead than it is today
no offense

vv secks box

Xkiller712

Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 08:10:55 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 19, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
you're hopeless.

Lol..
no he's hopeless not his idea.
if everyone who came up with an idiotic idea got implemented for at least a weak this game would be even more dead than it is today
no offense

^^^ this

Xx Itz Ian

guys i hate koreans can we add anti korean server ?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

+1, and yeah mo none taken ha was just taking the mick xd

Xkiller712

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM
lmfao that about sums this topic up

fireblade39

there are many tags that people dont use today. there is tag mode pvp but no one uses it. and there is race mode tag that no one uses it.

please consider this:

1) atleast there will be one player using this (me) and benefit from inventing this tag.

2) im sure there will be atleast a few more people like me who will use this tag at times.

3) inventing this tag doesn't make the game racist or anything bad. i dont think koreans will become angry when they see a "English" room. whats wrong with playing with the same lanuage at some time if we want to?

4) if this idea is brought into game. and if this goes bad or people dont like it after inventing this tag, we can still remove it. i dont think theres anything wrong in testing this.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:09:56 AM
there are many tags that people dont use today. there is tag mode pvp but no one uses it. and there is race mode tag that no one uses it.

please consider this:

1) atleast there will be one player using this (me) and benefit from inventing this tag.

2) im sure there will be atleast a few more people like me who will use this tag at times.

3) inventing this tag doesn't make the game racist or anything bad. i dont think koreans will become angry when they see a "English" room. whats wrong with playing with the same lanuage at some time if we want to?

4) if this idea is brought into game. and if this goes bad or people dont like it after inventing this tag, we can still remove it. i dont think theres anything wrong in testing this.

#1,2,3 - The previous tags are used and also used during little player sponsored events as i once played Cooky's race event and actually enjoyed it. It's also used randomly by players who just want to have fun against eachother, just because you don't see people using it doesn't mean they don't use it.

#4 - Part from the fact of time wasting, where they could be working on something like implementing a member shop which was previously spoken about, or how they could be working on an in room shop.

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 20, 2014, 01:22:17 AM

please consider this:

#1,2,3 - The previous tags are used and also used during little player sponsored events as i once played Cooky's race event and actually enjoyed it. It's also used randomly by players who just want to have fun against eachother, just because you don't see people using it doesn't mean they don't use it.

#4 - Part from the fact of time wasting, where they could be working on something like implementing a member shop which was previously spoken about, or how they could be working on an in room shop.
those previous tags and modes may be used rarely and at times only.

but my idea is supposed to be used on a daily basis.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:29:51 AM

please consider this:

Which it won't be.
I'm going to stop posting now, enjoy the wait;)

fireblade39

July 20, 2014, 07:39:26 AM #56 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:07:15 AM by Madprox
i dont think a lot of time is needed to code this tag. maybe maximum time required to make this is 1 hour.

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 20, 2014, 04:33:41 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:29:51 AM

please consider this:

Which it won't be.
I'm going to stop posting now, enjoy the wait;)
how can we invent this without talking about this?

i need to hear any words from admins and i just want to know what you think of this idea and whethear planning this or not in the future.

Yz

no, not much other input from me
DISCORD killyzkill

fireblade39

Quote from: Yz on July 24, 2014, 01:45:27 AM
why are you denying it?

please say why you wont add this tag. i dont think it will be a waste of time to invent this. even though i dont computer programing, i think it only takes 10-30 mins to make this.

you should not just say "no" to my idea.
as a admin you should provide why it was denied and due to what reason and explain whethear you dont have the time to code it or dont like the idea or whatever that made you said no.

Xkiller712

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 25, 2014, 11:25:59 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 24, 2014, 01:45:27 AM
why are you denying it?

please say why you wont add this tag. i dont think it will be a waste of time to invent this. even though i dont computer programing, i think it only takes 10-30 mins to make this.

you should not just say "no" to my idea.
as a admin you should provide why it was denied and due to what reason and explain whethear you dont have the time to code it or dont like the idea or whatever that made you said no.
Yz, he's asking for it.

hawk5005

July 26, 2014, 08:30:24 AM #60 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:37:19 AM by hawk5005
At this point pretty much every reason to be denied has already been stated, yet you fail to understand them and can only come back with "but is good for all side".
If you are given proper reason from an admin you will yet again fail to understand it and go back to saying that it's a good idea even though everyone else says the opposite.

Godz

Let's say that tag been implanted back in 2011 when I started playing this game with my 2 English word(yes,no)I wouldn't have met my first leader dragonclaw(Korean) he invited me in sunshine(koreanguild) and I enjoyed every game I played with them and they were all Korean but we played and had fun !YES! with our 2 English word.He payed for my membership,dm gun(that gun was op backthen).

Anyways Korean are players like you don't class them there isn't enough players to do this.  :-[

JustRK

No we will absolutely not implement, test or experiment with this tag. This is a relatively diverse community and to single them out when it's already been explained they have their own forum structure (they even self police each other) would be greatly prejudice no matter how you think it may not be.

You're basically just getting roasted so I'm going to lock this topic finally. If you remake this topic or make a reply topic you will receive a warning at minimum. Anything you might have to say or ask you can PM me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-