BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » i am angry

i am angry

Started by fireblade39, July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

inb4 staff locks this

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 03:07:14 PM
please im requesting this idea and tag to be invented.

atleast can we test it for 1 week? if no one is using it or are complaining about it we can remove it.

Like i said before wrong section bro, if it's an idea put it into suggestions.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

mo9

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 19, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 02:35:50 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
you're hopeless.
this idea may seem hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

No, it just really is useless. A better idea would probably be having a colour changer so you can colour your bot to look however you want.

Lol..
no he's hopeless not his idea.
if everyone who came up with an idiotic idea got implemented for at least a weak this game would be even more dead than it is today
no offense
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xkiller712

Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 08:10:55 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 19, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 19, 2014, 02:35:50 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 19, 2014, 01:34:17 PM
you're hopeless.
this idea may seem hopeless.

but once this idea is invented players will actually use it and im sure you will use it too.

No, it just really is useless. A better idea would probably be having a colour changer so you can colour your bot to look however you want.

Lol..
no he's hopeless not his idea.
if everyone who came up with an idiotic idea got implemented for at least a weak this game would be even more dead than it is today
no offense

^^^ this

Xx Itz Ian

guys i hate koreans can we add anti korean server ?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

+1, and yeah mo none taken ha was just taking the mick xd

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 19, 2014, 08:44:09 PM
lmfao that about sums this topic up

fireblade39

there are many tags that people dont use today. there is tag mode pvp but no one uses it. and there is race mode tag that no one uses it.

please consider this:

1) atleast there will be one player using this (me) and benefit from inventing this tag.

2) im sure there will be atleast a few more people like me who will use this tag at times.

3) inventing this tag doesn't make the game racist or anything bad. i dont think koreans will become angry when they see a "English" room. whats wrong with playing with the same lanuage at some time if we want to?

4) if this idea is brought into game. and if this goes bad or people dont like it after inventing this tag, we can still remove it. i dont think theres anything wrong in testing this.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:09:56 AM
there are many tags that people dont use today. there is tag mode pvp but no one uses it. and there is race mode tag that no one uses it.

please consider this:

1) atleast there will be one player using this (me) and benefit from inventing this tag.

2) im sure there will be atleast a few more people like me who will use this tag at times.

3) inventing this tag doesn't make the game racist or anything bad. i dont think koreans will become angry when they see a "English" room. whats wrong with playing with the same lanuage at some time if we want to?

4) if this idea is brought into game. and if this goes bad or people dont like it after inventing this tag, we can still remove it. i dont think theres anything wrong in testing this.

#1,2,3 - The previous tags are used and also used during little player sponsored events as i once played Cooky's race event and actually enjoyed it. It's also used randomly by players who just want to have fun against eachother, just because you don't see people using it doesn't mean they don't use it.

#4 - Part from the fact of time wasting, where they could be working on something like implementing a member shop which was previously spoken about, or how they could be working on an in room shop.

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 20, 2014, 01:22:17 AM

please consider this:

#1,2,3 - The previous tags are used and also used during little player sponsored events as i once played Cooky's race event and actually enjoyed it. It's also used randomly by players who just want to have fun against eachother, just because you don't see people using it doesn't mean they don't use it.

#4 - Part from the fact of time wasting, where they could be working on something like implementing a member shop which was previously spoken about, or how they could be working on an in room shop.
those previous tags and modes may be used rarely and at times only.

but my idea is supposed to be used on a daily basis.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:29:51 AM

please consider this:

Which it won't be.
I'm going to stop posting now, enjoy the wait;)

fireblade39

July 20, 2014, 07:39:26 AM #56 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:07:15 AM by Madprox
i dont think a lot of time is needed to code this tag. maybe maximum time required to make this is 1 hour.

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 20, 2014, 04:33:41 AM
Quote from: fireblade39 on July 20, 2014, 01:29:51 AM

please consider this:

Which it won't be.
I'm going to stop posting now, enjoy the wait;)
how can we invent this without talking about this?

i need to hear any words from admins and i just want to know what you think of this idea and whethear planning this or not in the future.

Yz

no, not much other input from me
DISCORD killyzkill

fireblade39

Quote from: Yz on July 24, 2014, 01:45:27 AM
why are you denying it?

please say why you wont add this tag. i dont think it will be a waste of time to invent this. even though i dont computer programing, i think it only takes 10-30 mins to make this.

you should not just say "no" to my idea.
as a admin you should provide why it was denied and due to what reason and explain whethear you dont have the time to code it or dont like the idea or whatever that made you said no.

Xkiller712

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 25, 2014, 11:25:59 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 24, 2014, 01:45:27 AM
why are you denying it?

please say why you wont add this tag. i dont think it will be a waste of time to invent this. even though i dont computer programing, i think it only takes 10-30 mins to make this.

you should not just say "no" to my idea.
as a admin you should provide why it was denied and due to what reason and explain whethear you dont have the time to code it or dont like the idea or whatever that made you said no.
Yz, he's asking for it.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-