May 02, 2024, 06:51:02 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Parts Transformation Coupon

Parts Transformation Coupon

Started by tanqq, September 01, 2011, 03:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

I suggest a Parts Transformation Coupon. As the name implies, it works just as the usual Transformation Coupon. But the Parts Transformation Coupon doesn't change the whole BOT,, it changes just one part. This way, players don't have to spend too much money on 2 Transformation Coupons just to use one part.

For the price, I think since Allie wants to reduce the amount of gigas in the market, how about making the price same as the usual Transformation Coupon? This way, players get to save money and Allie gets to fulfill the objective of reducing the amount of gigas. It's a win-win situation, right?

Example of a common problem :

- Player A is a Patch with Plasmodium+5 arms and body and no head. And just recently he obtained a Bladium head+5. He likes Patch so he use two Transformation Coupons to trans into a patch back (One to change into Surge to wear Bladium and another one to transform back to Patch). But he realised he only have enough gigas for 1, so what to do?

The above problem can be solved by introducing a Parts Transformation Coupon. The usual Transformation Coupon is used when a player is bored of playing a BOT type and wants to switch to another.

But that's in my opinion anyway, so if there's any flaw in the suggestion, please state it.

Click

Quote from: tanqq on September 01, 2011, 03:49:14 PM
I suggest a Parts Transformation Coupon. As the name implies, it works just as the usual Transformation Coupon. But the Parts Transformation Coupon doesn't change the whole BOT,, it changes just one part. This way, players don't have to spend too much money on 2 Transformation Coupons just to use one part.

For the price, I think since Allie wants to reduce the amount of gigas in the market, how about making the price same as the usual Transformation Coupon? This way, players get to save money and Allie gets to fulfill the objective of reducing the amount of gigas. It's a win-win situation, right?

Example of a common problem :

- Player A is a Patch with Plasmodium+5 arms and body and no head. And just recently he obtained a Bladium head+5. He likes Patch so he use two Transformation Coupons to trans into a patch back (One to change into Surge to wear Bladium and another one to transform back to Patch). But he realised he only have enough gigas for 1, so what to do?

The above problem can be solved by introducing a Parts Transformation Coupon. The usual Transformation Coupon is used when a player is bored of playing a BOT type and wants to switch to another.

But that's in my opinion anyway, so if there's any flaw in the suggestion, please state it.

+1. Very cool and useful and will come in handy alot of times.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

zepher1

in the db all the trans coupon does is change the number of your bot type between 1-3 I believe it's still like that anyway, making it physically impossibly to transofrm one part as it's setup now

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-