May 10, 2024, 06:57:44 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Latest News

Latest News

Started by Revenge10, June 26, 2012, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

guess who is comming back?? :D :D oh yea its me Revo .. i missed all of you guys .. iam back these days and no more exams .. iam done with my high school .. i realized that there is something strange in the guild rankings , may someone please tell me what have happend .. before i leave god like was rank 4 and sympathy 5 and utopia 8 and dead rising  13 now i see a huge change .. any one feel like telling me what have happened? :D

VictorMv

GOD_LIKE and Utopia (at first, but then ppl from some other guilds came too) merged to make only one awesome guild: Aeon.

jinhongzhu

What he said and we made 7mil GP in a day :) {a bc record}

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Rossbach

June 26, 2012, 09:34:52 PM #3 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 09:35:00 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Revenge10 on June 26, 2012, 07:58:43 PM
guess who is comming back?? :D :D oh yea its me Revo .. i missed all of you guys .. iam back these days and no more exams .. iam done with my high school .. i realized that there is something strange in the guild rankings , may someone please tell me what have happend .. before i leave god like was rank 4 and sympathy 5 and utopia 8 and dead rising  13 now i see a huge change .. any one feel like telling me what have happened? :D

Welcome back Revo. We would have never known it was you Revo even with your 3 giant sigs with your name on it.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Revenge10

Quote from: Rossbach on June 26, 2012, 09:34:52 PM
guess who is comming back?? :D :D oh yea its me Revo .. i missed all of you guys .. iam back these days and no more exams .. iam done with my high school .. i realized that there is something strange in the guild rankings , may someone please tell me what have happend .. before i leave god like was rank 4 and sympathy 5 and utopia 8 and dead rising  13 now i see a huge change .. any one feel like telling me what have happened? :D

Welcome back Revo. We would have never known it was you Revo even with your 3 giant sigs with your name on it.
ughhhhh don't be so meany :(

loewe98

guess who is comming back?? :D :D oh yea its me Revo .. i missed all of you guys .. iam back these days and no more exams .. iam done with my high school .. i realized that there is something strange in the guild rankings , may someone please tell me what have happend .. before i leave god like was rank 4 and sympathy 5 and utopia 8 and dead rising  13 now i see a huge change .. any one feel like telling me what have happened? :D

Welcome back ;d

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-