May 06, 2024, 02:19:27 AMLatest Member: gamedolye
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'm leaving. Sorry to some of you people, (ZeaL especially)

I'm leaving. Sorry to some of you people, (ZeaL especially)

Started by Raykion, September 07, 2010, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx

Quote from: Tricky on September 07, 2010, 03:10:11 AM
Anyone with fair grammar, likes dark colors and acts a little emo is always your new most trusted people. true story.

bb luis

Rush was trusted? he liked blue .-.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

Quote from: Styx666 on September 07, 2010, 03:11:11 AM
Rush was trusted? he liked blue .-.

Nor was he emo or had fair grammar. Why do you kill my humor?
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Quote from: Raykion on September 07, 2010, 12:04:37 AM
There are many reasons for this. I know this is sudden, but it is how I feel. I feel like I don't belong here.
One, is I can barely give a figth to anyone now.. I'm just a shadow of my old self.

Plus, I'm ruining the game to some of you. The problem that I have with the 'R's destroy the fun to you guys, and I want none of that. And I do not want to be sectoring alone all the time..

And ZeaL is having so much drama rigth now, I do not want to be in anyone's side, so I decided just to leave. And this is one of the reasons I'm making this thread, I don't want ZeaL members to think that I quit for my own selfish desires

I'll still come here now and then to check things up though, but rarely. Maybe a few games too, but not much. I seriously loved and love this game, but I think I should have never returned.

But, this is not goodbye forever, I migth come back when I have a better connection, or the game has a better server. But untill then, I feel like I shouldn't be here.

A special sorry to Allie, we were supposed to make something new.

Cya

lol dude. What Modem u have? I can show u how to connect to everyone.

Mihax

Quote from: Raykion on September 07, 2010, 12:04:37 AM
There are many reasons for this. I know this is sudden, but it is how I feel. I feel like I don't belong here.        You belong here, just like everyone else. Give it some time.

One, is I can barely give a figth to anyone now.. I'm just a shadow of my old self.  If you can't fight anyone..I won't even think about how bad I am atm, can't even survive for more than 30 seconds.

Plus, I'm ruining the game to some of you. The problem that I have with the 'R's destroy the fun to you guys, and I want none of that. And I do not want to be sectoring alone all the time..  
Your connection is getting better, you said it yourslef. Only way you could destroy some of our fun is by leaving; pvp wouldn't be fun at all without old pros like you, Opti, Nitex and so on.

And ZeaL is having so much drama right now, I do not want to be in anyone's side, so I decided just to leave. And this is one of the reasons I'm making this thread, I don't want ZeaL members to think that I quit for my own selfish desires.            Agreed @ drama part, but that doesn't mean you have to leave.      

I'll still come here now and then to check things up though, but rarely. Maybe a few games too, but not much. I seriously loved and love this game, but I think I should have never returned.

But, this is not goodbye forever, I migth come back when I have a better connection, or the game has a better server. But untill then, I feel like I shouldn't be here.

A special sorry to Allie, we were supposed to make something new.

Cya

Think about it. D:<

Allie

Unfortunately, I think the "I can't stand up to anyone" is my fault.
Luis tried PvPing me and I couldn't even do more than toy.
Luis in the state he is now was no match for me: this is what he meant by that.

But Luis still won't quit.
Luis fun to PvP.
>:|

Mihax

And you posting that will surely make him feel better. Obviously he's no match, just look at the level gap. Yeah, it's just about the level, skill wise Luis is and will always be a good opponent.

Allie

I wasn't saying that to sound like I was making him feel worse than me.
I'm just saying he quit right after saying he's basically no match to me after PvPing me.

Oi, I don't know how to save myself on this one.
Flame time.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

iwasbobo

Bye Luis. Hope to see you come back some time. At least we could connect. =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Raykion

^
Last reply: September 06, 2010,

QuoteI got IP banned for getting a perfect score in Crossfire, some random newb reported me and I actually got banned. FML. Meh, I guess I'm stuck in this game.

Today: 13 September 2010

Faith

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-