May 01, 2024, 11:10:52 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » In-game restart mode

In-game restart mode

Started by Ramk1ng, December 28, 2013, 09:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

Im having the situation that when im grinding i often have to wait after finishing a lvl up to 1 minut,  before being able to start again cuz people arent ready quick enough and because of the loading time.

I have the idea to when u see the earned xp a button wich the rm can controll to instantly restart the game to keep on grinding without having to wait,

With a bit of calculation i noticed that when u grind about 2 hours, u can have up to a half an hour more gaming time / grinding time. I dont know weither it is possible or not to add such thing or weither the community agrees with the idea.

( if the roommaster enters restart, the other players in the room have to click it aswell to make sure they are their, if the don't click they will be forced out of the room )

( Btw just wanted to say that the upgrade u guys recently made were just amazing my compliments to it )

Greetings  ~Ramk1ng

Cooky

Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2013, 09:11:02 AM
( if the roommaster enters restart, the other players in the room have to click it aswell to make sure they are their, if the don't click they will be forced out of the room )

if the other players have to click the restart button as well.. whats the difference between that and having to wait for the other players to click the ready button

seems so pointless to me

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2013, 10:19:09 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2013, 09:11:02 AM

if the other players have to click the restart button as well.. whats the difference between that and having to wait for the other players to click the ready button

seems so pointless to me

this way you can start the game with active players and keep on playing, because those who dont click to restart aswell will be kicked

instead by going to the room again you'd have to wait for everyone to be ready, including afk players

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on December 28, 2013, 11:17:54 AM
this way you can start the game with active players and keep on playing, because those who dont click to restart aswell will be kicked

so.. its just like normal?

except instead of clicking 'ready' you are clicking 'restart' ? again.. seems pointless to me

if people don't ready up you kick them

do we really need it to be automated?

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2013, 11:20:32 AM
Quote from: Iridion on December 28, 2013, 11:17:54 AM

so.. its just like normal?

except instead of clicking 'ready' you are clicking 'restart' ? again.. seems pointless to me

if people don't ready up you kick them

do we really need it to be automated?

somehow i forgot about that
lulz

useless suggestion sory

thats how we roll maddie

Godz

If I remember Kenny says it won't happen.
Asked him in the past,but maybe one day!

Bombz

Ramk1ng

the difference is the waiting period. as example. in the waiting screen where u see the gained xp. u have 10 seconds to decide. otherwise u first get back into the room.   Then u gotta wait for others to be ready.

Without going back to the room u can still start the game even if some players dont wish to play again. Making the waiting time shorter.

Thats the idea behind it. eventually it will save you lots of time.

Iridion

that would only be useful for such hardcore grinders that have a gain from cutting 10 seconds from the waiting time, aka maybe 5% of the players
:/

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-