Previous topic - Next topic

Is the Dark-Knight trans good?

Yes
No
50/50

RedNeon

Quote from: eco999 on May 13, 2011, 03:16:09 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on May 13, 2011, 07:03:57 AM
Dark Knight is the best trans for sector.
For the people who have good timing.
WHITE NINJA FTW.
CHERNOBYL pwns

NeoKiller

kev453

It's a toss-up between Dark Knight and Super KhanZ if you ask me.

imaplayers

super khanz is stronger then and a quicker combo then dark knight making super the best choice

hawk5005

May 14, 2011, 06:16:24 AM #19 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 06:16:41 AM by hawk5005
Because of his laser sword dark knight has a bigger hit box than KhanZ making it a lot more useful.

NeoKiller

Quote from: imaplayers on May 14, 2011, 03:00:43 AM
super khanz is stronger then and a quicker combo then dark knight making super the best choice
Not at all.
1. Dark Knight has an epic range, as hawk said, which makes his hitbox a lot bigger then Khan Z's
2. His Combo is faster not as you said, if you don't have fat fingers you notice it. Also when you do inf. combos Dark Knight has even the fastest combo of all transes. (The question is, do you guys use inf. combo, if not don't complain that I'm wrong cause I ain't)
3. A lot easier to make inf. combo with Dark Knight cause you exactly see when you blocked unlike with Super Khan Z

eco999

Quote from: eco999 on May 13, 2011, 03:16:09 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on May 13, 2011, 07:03:57 AM
Dark Knight is the best trans for sector.
For the people who have good timing.
WHITE NINJA FTW.

bangaer2

Dark Knight is a smooth and fast trans. He is a great choice for beginners and is decsent at any modes. His positives are that he makes fast combos and is easily handled. Weaknesses are probably a low ranged and slow jump hit.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Bubu

Quote from: NeoKiller on May 14, 2011, 06:47:54 AM
Not at all.
1. Dark Knight has an epic range, as hawk said, which makes his hitbox a lot bigger then Khan Z's
2. His Combo is faster not as you said, if you don't have fat fingers you notice it. Also when you do inf. combos Dark Knight has even the fastest combo of all transes. (The question is, do you guys use inf. combo, if not don't complain that I'm wrong cause I ain't)
3. A lot easier to make inf. combo with Dark Knight cause you exactly see when you blocked unlike with Super Khan Z
Try inf combo with DH personally i think its faster, but hitbox is really small.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

NeoKiller

Quote from: Bubu on May 16, 2011, 01:15:15 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on May 14, 2011, 06:47:54 AM
Not at all.
Try inf combo with DH personally i think its faster, but hitbox is really small.
ok true but I hate its hitbox as you said its small...

XenoPath

Not. I have been using KhanZ since the day i started. It is only for those who can predict its 'X' Guarding Delay, b4 Pressing 'V' again.
Plus His Jump attack needs to be a running Jump Attack, making it a disadvantage.....

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

koolwolf2

June 12, 2011, 02:44:18 PM #26 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:44:45 PM by koolwolf2
You all forgetting lady valor which i suppose is one of the fastest transes and also has a quick combo 0,0 none of u used it ?
Newest one:

bangaer2

It is not that fast and it has delays. Also it is a moving target most of the time. Inf combo with this one is out of the question compared to others. Also it is hard to control and predict it's movements.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

koolwolf2

Quote from: bangaer2 on June 12, 2011, 05:22:20 PM
It is not that fast and it has delays. Also it is a moving target most of the time. Inf combo with this one is out of the question compared to others. Also it is hard to control and predict it's movements.
actually it's easier than most  but i haven't played it in a while so am not sure
Newest one:

BoutRoodi

Death Hunter is the best trans for sector. It hits the fastest I THINK.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-