May 03, 2024, 03:40:17 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to adjust the screen resolution of BoutCheetah [Tutorial]

How to adjust the screen resolution of BoutCheetah [Tutorial]

Started by Jeffalo13, July 22, 2011, 07:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

BEFORE DOING ANY OF THIS, MAKE SURE YOUR GAME IS CLOSED.

1)  Open cmd.exe/Run and type in "regedit", then press enter.
2)  Double-click on "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE".
3)  Double-click on "SOFTWARE".
4)  If you find "N-Log Soft" in this folder, select it and move to step 6.  If you do not, scroll down to "Wow6432Node" and double-click it.
5)  Scroll down to "N-Log Soft".  Double-click it.
6)  Double-click "Bots".
7)  Now, somewhere in the open space to the right of the registry values, right-click.  Select "New", then "DWORD (32-bit) Value".  Do this twice.
)  Rename one "Screen Height".  Rename the other "Screen Width".
9)  Once you have named them both, right click on one and click "Modify...".
10)  Under "Base", select Decimal.  Make sure you do this before continuing, it's important.  Then, in the "Value data:" box, type in the desired width/height of your BoutCheetah game.  After this is done, click "OK".
YOU CAN ONLY MAKE THE RESOLUTION AS LARGE AS YOUR SCREEN, MEANING, IF YOU HAVE A 1366x768 SCREEN, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY BoutCheetah IN 1920x1080.
11)  Repeat step 10 on the other registry value you made, and click "OK".
12)  Once you have completed this, close the Registry Editor and restart your BoutCheetah client.  Enjoy playing BOTS in HD!!
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Toast

LightRequiem

Right click on your desktop click 'resolution/screen resolution/screen' w/e it is and you'll see it?

Toast

Quote from: LightRequiem on July 22, 2011, 07:58:16 PM
Right click on your desktop click 'resolution/screen resolution/screen' w/e it is and you'll see it?

Nope.

Jeffalo13

Go to the Control Panel, go to the Display/Resolution section, and look at what you are using.  If you increase the resolution, you will be able to increase the size of the BOTS window.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Imbluelike

When I launched the Client, the screen ended up saying there was an "error" and asked to report it to Microsoft. What should I do?
Cool kids ~_~

"Life is like chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get."-Forrest Gump

LightRequiem

you've to made it windowed first > Use Windows Mode > decimaal > 1 > ok

try dat

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Imbluelike on July 22, 2011, 08:45:27 PM
When I launched the Client, the screen ended up saying there was an "error" and asked to report it to Microsoft. What should I do?

Also, if the values you set are larger than your resolution, you will get an error.  It's like trying to watch HD on a SD TV.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

LightRequiem

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on July 22, 2011, 09:32:06 PM
Quote from: Imbluelike on July 22, 2011, 08:45:27 PM

Also, if the values you set are larger than your resolution, you will get an error.  It's like trying to watch HD on a SD TV.

not really.. works fine if i set it 2000x1000 if my reso is like 1000x500, i wont get an error

optisum1

Ty, this helped me out a lot, Ive been trying to figure this out for a while :).

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Click

Thanks, it helped me, and for those of you who dont know what their screen res is, go to google and type "what is my screen resolution".
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

mhj

Now make a guide about 3D for BC 8).

@vortax
Try doing the steps again & take your time.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

Newest one:

BoutRoodi

This should be disabled because people can see more in PVP which gives an advantage. And also it didn't work for me.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-