May 12, 2024, 04:57:56 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds

merger

Started by qkrghakhr, April 03, 2012, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qkrghakhr

So i played this about like 8 months back. Then i somehow found myself to bout evolution but now they are having troubles because one of their admins left? they talked about a merger..im asumming with you guys.

on a side note, do you guys have a CG artist or some one that does the 3D animation/modeling for any new items you guys put into the game?

on another side note, my old account around lv.40 is gone...anyway to check?

GavinGill

There is no merger on the horizon. One of the staff members, Jrharbort, had rl priorities to deal with so he had to step down from his position. he was hosting the server on one of his computers but now a transfer is expected to take place as soon as another staff member (Zirak) is able to do so.

To answer your other question, as far as I know, no one on here designs models. Items are ported from the Indonesian server and then added onto here. There are a few "graphic designers" though that edit textures (or "paint jobs") of certain items.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Dillh

April 03, 2012, 07:47:04 PM #2 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:47:21 PM by Dillh
Quote from: GavinGill on April 03, 2012, 07:43:07 PM
There is no merger on the horizon. One of the staff members, Jrharbort, had rl priorities to deal with so he had to step down from his position. he was hosting the server on one of his computers but now a transfer is expected to take place as soon as another staff member (Zirak) is able to do so.

To answer your other question, as far as I know, no one on here designs models. Items are ported from the Indonesian server and then added onto here. There are a few "graphic designers" though that edit textures (or "paint jobs") of certain items.

@off topic
why u got colourd name ?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Selene

Quote from: Dillh on April 03, 2012, 07:47:04 PM

@off topic
why u got colourd name ?
Because he is ridiculously awesome.

Dillh

lol, seriously why selene?

Selene

April 03, 2012, 07:53:08 PM #5 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:53:39 PM by Selene
Quote from: Dillh on April 03, 2012, 07:52:38 PM
lol, seriously why selene?
I don't know. Allie likes him. Not sure.

Toast

Stay on topic please.

Dillh

soz toast, i should of pm'd

Selene

Quote from: qkrghakhr on April 03, 2012, 03:32:38 PM
So i played this about like 8 months back. Then i somehow found myself to bout evolution but now they are having troubles because one of their admins left? they talked about a merger..im asumming with you guys.

on a side note, do you guys have a CG artist or some one that does the 3D animation/modeling for any new items you guys put into the game?

on another side note, my old account around lv.40 is gone...anyway to check?
Pm Santa.

GavinGill

April 03, 2012, 08:01:38 PM #9 Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:04:05 PM by GavinGill
Quote from: Selene on April 03, 2012, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: Dillh on April 03, 2012, 07:47:04 PM
why u got colourd name ?
Because he is ridiculously awesome.
xD

It's because I was a former staff member here on B.Cheetah a long time ago and I helped out with a few things. Allie and I have always been on friendly terms so she kinda lets me have my way when I ask her for something, except when it comes to adult activities. :P And the lime green is just sort of my thing. You won't understand unless you were on the Acclaim BOTS!! forums back on 2007/2008.

@ Toast: Sorry, just thought I'd answer the question here so no one bothers asking again.

@  qkrghakhr: "my old account around lv.40 is gone...anyway to check?" You're gonna have to elaborate a bit. Did you lose your password, forget the user ID, or has the bot been deleted? And Selene's right, you'll probably have to wait for Redeyes/Santa to log on; he'll be able to help you with your account issues.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Allie

You are right and wrong on the model part.
No one here designs models, but if we did we would be able to add new models. Did you forget or were you inactive when we found out the structure of BOTS models?
Dark Meto is the first model not made by N-Log themselves (assuming it was made before T-Bot, else the first model made without the original source). It was made by Meteor as a Fourth of July event last year. We have never looked further into making new models. We proved we can and we did. That was all we needed to do lol.

Nucleaon

Let's not forget, Dark Meto is a modded truth gun.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

123bomb123

Let's see BC actually make something from scratch.

ohwait, they cant

:D
:D :D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ReSigNeRs

GavinGill is smart so allie like him I think  ::)

Allie

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 03, 2012, 11:11:21 PM
Let's see BC actually make something from scratch.

ohwait, they cant

Let's see any private server but BC at least change a coordinate in a model.

ohwait, they cant

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-