May 03, 2024, 02:03:30 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » lol

lol

Started by Scythe, January 17, 2012, 07:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

I downloaded **** to play and get some BOTS feeling,after i downloaded it gave me an error
There was a solution to this on the announcements ,it was the most noobish advice from an admin and didnt work so i made a thread and they deleted it cuz they probably didnt know how to fix it and didnt want to look bad
Don't think, feel

Santa

that's the thing about ugly ponies.  they like to say how stable their server is compared to ours.  our server has not crashed in god knows how long (with the exception of them ddosing us).  everytime their server crashes, people post about it, and every single post gets erased like it never happened.

Scythe

anyone wanna givme his msn
Don't think, feel

Santa

Scythe

jarbot or jharbot or jharrbortr whatever his name was
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Just PM him, he replys to every PM when he gets it, if he's online.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Santa

[email protected] i think dunno really, he blocked me long time ago

Yz

lol does he really brag about stability kenny? cuz i re-downloaded **** to see wut was new and i crashed 6 times before i got a pvp game in..
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

January 17, 2012, 07:37:37 AM #8 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:38:23 AM by Santa
Quote from: Yz on January 17, 2012, 07:36:43 AM
lol does he really brag about stability kenny? cuz i re-downloaded Ugly Ponies to see wut was new and i crashed 6 times before i got a pvp game in..

i dont think jrharbort does, mainly because he knows its not stable.  i do know tok and zirak did awhile back, when they were actually part of the game.  now the only thing zirak tries to do is bring down bc so our members will be forced to join their server.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-