May 17, 2024, 06:25:18 AMLatest Member: divinggoose

Respect

Started by cash64, May 02, 2011, 04:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cash64

May 02, 2011, 04:46:54 AM Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:52:14 AM by cash64
pple need some respect on boutcheetah like cussing at each other or making some such deal out of just kicking them one time and saying im sorry

well things need to change on boutcheetah and i have the right to Topic on this called Respect. The reason is that people just wanna have fun do

what they wanna do, make friends, get into action and enjoy their time that they need the most out of it, have some good war or a comedy war

like a phrank joke, and even work on their profile to show they are not newbies. Not some kind of people that just wanna hack in systems all the

time, or glitch in a level to cheat and not be fair with kind gentlmen and ladies, or even own them and cussing them out and think that they are big

and not them. People need some respect here like me sometimes when you lose a happy you don't get upfit on why its so stupid on how they win

just because of lag or lost connecton. It only matter to have fun and enjoy their selfs and man some pple just don't give up and keep talking to you

over and over. Some people spam so you can't read what the other player typed to you or even hacked inside your profile and get to know who

and what you are!!! It really bothers and i think it bothers every1 else too. I know how people feel on the playstation 3 and xbox360 some just

wanna have fun and have a great opportunity and enjoy while player on their systems and a new game in their lifes it'll be stuck inside our memory

before any1 would know it. So, i say that their should be no violents, no cussing at each other unless if its suppose to be funny, no spamming, no

stalking and insulting you, no hacking inside other accounts, no glitching coins or gigas or even exp, no horse riding, no being big guy and telling

them that they are a biggest loser they even seen, no spamming on joining in on and on, no just suiciding just because u want them to have no

exp, and the final rule their should be on boutcheetah is NO CHEATING. If you like what you read plz comment if you have an important question or

just send me a message. Thank you for agreeing on my topic even if its 50% off. If you didn't like what you read 49% or under then plz don't

comment me in a bad way that i might don't like becuase I topic on this becuase its me i have a feeling that there should be some respect finally on

a game like club penguin i know every1 doesn't like tht game well....sorta but at least don't comment on a negative behavior. If you kept on reading

these while think its interesting or think of another good way then it makes me very proud to hear it. remember comment on me if its a Q. without a

negative behavior or just a positively statement. Thanks for reading ;D

Meteor

I only read the "Thanks for reading" part.

(click to show/hide)

RedNeon

Robocop7ant

<br />

Shadow

You won't get any respect from this community lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Robocop7ant

We got our own RESPECT ;D
<br />

koolwolf2

Quote from: leiholm93 on May 02, 2011, 10:13:36 AM
you don't get respect u earn it but oh well ::P
Newest one:

Robocop7ant

Quote from: koolwolf2 on May 02, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
Quote from: leiholm93 on May 02, 2011, 10:13:36 AM
you don't get respect u earn it but oh well ::P
yeah, but all who know each other, is giving Respect to each other!
so allmost all in forum Respect each other.
"our own Respect" xD
well, get friends/known and you get respect..
<br />

cash64

I'm talking about on boutcheetah ( The Game ) not on the forums site lol. No one read or pay attention to the body message makes me laughed alot some apparent reason.

G1ng3r

Quote from: Tekimoto on May 03, 2011, 02:46:18 PM
Quote from: ggx_jiyo on May 02, 2011, 04:57:32 AM
Quote from: Meteor on May 02, 2011, 04:55:39 AM
I only read the "Thanks for reading" part.

Anyway, if you'll notice a lot of gamers fail at respect in game. The mentality is ex: I win "OMFG I PWN'D YOU HARHAR" I lose "YOU ****ING NOOB YOU CHEATED GO !@#$#@#$@#"

^Not how I act but how I've seen people acting, you can't change how others act, but you can change how you react to it. That's also something I'd point out to some of the staff here as of recent, punishment will not usually change a persons mentality all you can do is compensate and try to show him what he does is wrong and/or ignorant.

bangaer2

Aww you guys are just spamming...

I know.. :P
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

william

lol cach98 dude seriously dont talk so much that post was longer than from the bottom of america to the top of america it was stupidly big !!!                  XDXDXD
my email adress is [email protected] thanks ya'll

Yoshi91

Well...I'm proud to say that I have read it all.

What you have stated as like the rules to a better BC, well it actually is the current rules. It's just that players have not been

properly following them and staff members aren't very strict about it.

You say to reply if I have something positive to write about, well, I like how you feel this way, most other players also feel the same.

It's just that no one has really made a topic on it.

I have to say though...It's way too long, it's written in a way that no one would like to read and you are very redundant and not
to the point. 

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: Shadow on May 02, 2011, 10:07:09 AM
You won't get any respect from this community lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-