May 04, 2024, 12:47:16 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Darcky Back

Darcky Back

Started by BlackStickre, May 19, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

People probly already know he stole all my items & sold my account empty with perm jura & perm member, to someone in this forum  ::)
So to get rid of this noob, i would appreciate it if you guys would kick him if he enters your room  :)
Thanks  :)

qolderman

darcky is a nice guy for me
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

BlackStickre

Quote from: qolderman on May 19, 2014, 04:21:14 PM
darcky is a nice guy for me

Till he steals all your items and sells your account all behind your back.

messenger123

but darcky is banned for hacking..

qolderman

Quote from: messenger123 on May 19, 2014, 04:49:23 PM
some hacker hacked his acc and did all dis. but that's what he told me
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

BlackStickre

Quote from: qolderman on May 19, 2014, 04:51:23 PM
Quote from: messenger123 on May 19, 2014, 04:49:23 PM
some hacker hacked his acc and did all dis. but that's what he told me

@Detrek:  He also tells me he doesn't care he stole all my items and sold my accounts, he also made a post he didn't steal my account, he tells people alot this guy hacked on hes other account.
Staff can check hes IP to check   ::)

@messenger;  Hes back on another account, he made a new one

BlackStickre

Quote from: kulvinder on May 19, 2014, 05:16:59 PM
If I am correct Aln used to once own that account but someone changed the pass or he forgot.
It was a really rich account.
This is a really difficult case only Admins with highest power can help you guys.

I guess you need the full story to understand this better;

In the begin when I started I was like 10y/o and I spend really alot real money to this games (I didn't know better..) And i bought loads of stuff and than I met dacky. We became really close friends and went on eachothers account sometimes for fun, so he knew my pass.
He wasn't rich but I gave him some things for free so he wasn't like ''poor''.
We decided to trade eachother accounts, idk why but I liked hes more than mine even dough he wasn't a higher level orso.. but I kept all my items on that account.
I didn't changhe my password because i trusted him & kept all my items on my ''new'' account.
But because of me spending really money with my father's credit he went angry because it was alot money etc.. so I decided to quit for a year, when I came back after that year I tried to log in and the pass was wrong so i contacted darcky trough FB and he said it was hacked.. Actually he took all the items off it and sold the empty account to someone in BC wich I cannot tell the name from.. but hes still active. Thats why he is/was so rich.

FalseProphet

Moral of the story, don't trust people you don't know. You kind of walked into it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 19, 2014, 05:38:05 PM
Moral of the story, don't trust people you don't know. You kind of walked into it.

I kind a knew him, anyway I'm not asking my items back just to get red of him (was w8ing for you to reply, I knew you couldn't resist  :P )

FalseProphet

Obviously you know me to well :")!<3.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Bombz

Don't share accounts then, you can't get your account randomly "hacked"

If you downloaded a keylogger then that's a different story, (not saying you did, I know you didn't) lol

BlackStickre

Quote from: Bombz on May 19, 2014, 07:24:40 PM
Don't share accounts then, you can't get your account randomly "hacked"

If you downloaded a keylogger then that's a different story, (not saying you did, I know you didn't) lol

Yes we shared accounts like once in a month for fun but than we traded and from that point we didn't went on eachother accounts anymore. And when that happend he guessed my pass from earlier and took all my stuff so basicly he stole all I had & sold my account.

BlackStickre

BlackStickre

May 20, 2014, 02:45:38 PM #14 Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 02:50:13 PM by BlackStickre
This is all the proof I have, the items I had, the gigas etc... they're all gone now & nothing left but perm member...
Just to tell you people I am OG Rare, OG Rebel, Rebel,...
I am all these people, if you don't believe me staff can check ip's.
Altough I sometimes used ip changhed,  ::)

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-