May 03, 2024, 12:51:36 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » *Wall of text over personal stuffs - For those friends that I missed*

*Wall of text over personal stuffs - For those friends that I missed*

Started by Zack66775, July 30, 2012, 02:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Some may know but a little over or under a year ago I found this game. I blew it off at first because of it having memberships and the security being so weak. I played the dead server and hacked on this one. I finally came to a realization sometime and scrapped everything at said dead server and made my way here deleting and restarting from where I had messed up. I fell in love with this community and the administration and the way the game itself was progressing. I made it a point to be really active on the forums and in-game. Everything was pretty great. There were a couple things :p I was poor, wasn't a member, didn't have a Dark Meto, nor had the money to afford a perm jack when it was in the market. But things were fun. I enjoyed my time in Utopia with my guild mates and people I met. Thing in my personal life however were really bad. I was in an abusive and neglectful household an I was frequently getting in trouble and being cursed at for things like being to sick to go to school. It was ridiculous. I became in a permanent grounding. I wasn't able to do many things including foruming and BC. As an example to the causes and effects: One night milk was spilled and so much stuff happened IE stuff getting broken, thrown around, yelling,  that even being a mentally tough kid ended up out in the dark at 3am crying on my trampoline. Well I put an end to it. I found my real parents and got out of the crazy household. I'm now in a much better situation with my biological father and mother and am so happy. I've gotten to do more stuff and have more fun and peace than in a long time. I was also more than overjoyed to find that the game I left was still here and in was improved and is still being improved (the things that Allie and Santa and Redeyes are working on and have put in) on. The community hasn't changed much either. Sure it's not too too many people but the fun is still here. Sure the grinding for GP can be mindless and boring but it's the conversations in between and the people here that got me.

I just wanted to let some of you know what was going on and give a little insight.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

antisickness

Glad to hear it. What an adventure you've had  :o How did you come about finding your real parents anyway?

Also, walls of text don't necessarily mean one long strand of text; use paragraphs.

Zack66775

Quote from: antisickness on July 30, 2012, 08:39:57 AM
Glad to hear it. What an adventure you've had  :o How did you come about finding your real parents anyway?

Also, walls of text don't necessarily mean one long strand of text; use paragraphs.
Didn't feel like D: And I was told I was adopted sometime during the midst of the chaos when my step-adopted mother was trying to run me off. I contacted him on Facebook and was aloud to meet them. Gradually we visited more and I ended up moving with them.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Toast

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Iridion

everything sounds like a though experience, it's nice to know that you're out of it :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

Quote from: Nucleaon on July 30, 2012, 03:22:34 PM
THATS SO SAD :'(
dont know if serious are being sarcastic meany face  8)

aye zack glad to hear ur alright

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

that is a sad story and its nice to hear your ok

at least you have both of your parents, my mother passed away from cancer

tomorrow is the anniversary  :'(

kaos555

I luv u bby.
Glad to hear you've made it through some of this shit :3. /Never knew any of this until now.

The path is open.

Zack66775

Quote from: Cooky on July 30, 2012, 09:19:04 PM
that is a sad story and its nice to hear your ok

at least you have both of your parents, my mother passed away from cancer

tomorrow is the anniversary  :'(
Sorry to hear that. You have my prayers for what it's worth.

On another note, thanks guys

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

RedNeon

yeritsyaboy1

This Is Really Inspiring And Youre A Very Strong Individual Zack . Im Glad Everything Turned Out Positive For You . :)
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

mo9

wow
i'm glad you actually knew how to handle yourself and got back with your real parents
and i'm sure you'll enjoy it

;D
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-