May 19, 2024, 01:38:32 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » GetAmped 2

GetAmped 2

Started by GavinGill, August 24, 2011, 05:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

August 24, 2011, 05:42:36 AM Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:19:58 AM by GavinGill
Anyone here play GA2? I know Bubu does but is there anyone else out there?

@ Allie: Quit RumbleFighter, GA2 is much better.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

GavinGill

My failure, it burns.

Allie

zomniethe4

Zom

Surgeypurgey

I play GA2, but it doesn't work for me anymore. I launch it, and then the launcher window turns black.

GavinGill

@ Allie: Seriously, give the game a shot. I didn't think much of it first when i saw the videos but it's actually rather impressive. It's kind of like the old Pokemon games for the Gameboy but with the Pokemon battles replaced with RumbleFighter-esque PvP. Seriously, the game's infinitely more complex than RF, the amount of customization is ridiculous, and a bunch of other things I can't be bothered to type out make this game > RumbleFighter. There's just so much more to do in GA2 when compared to RF.

Allie

It's probly another of those games where if you don't buy your credits you're gonna quit (like rumble fighter).
Not interested.

iwasbobo

I'd play to meet up with you and Cwas, if he still plays. =D

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Allie made an account and started, but don't like it.
Hiika.
(I'll be afk in my room all day)

Bubu

August 24, 2011, 07:16:13 PM #11 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:17:48 PM by Bubu
Cawas is really unactive now, i rarely see him at all.
Yea what Allie said. Although you can buy really good accses from the "win" shop, and get others free from morashrine. Believe me if you master Twin Moon Blade you can kill most of the people with cash stuff. I srsly think the only thing that can fight a pro Twin Moon Blade is a pro Sun Ring(Cash accse).

Omg Omg I'mma stalking you right now, if you want i can even serch you some pro girl skins =/
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

GavinGill

Quote from: Allie on August 24, 2011, 05:19:10 PM
It's probly another of those games where if you don't buy your credits you're gonna quit (like rumble fighter).
Not interested.
That's the best thing about the game, you don't need to buy game credits; most of the really good stuff is for in-game currency. If you want the coins stuff, you can get that easily too since you're able to randomly win Crescents (coins) or use the survey system if you want. Also, if you start playing regularly, I'll show you my tits.

Quote from: iwasbobo on August 24, 2011, 05:20:06 PM
I'd play to meet up with you and Cwas, if he still plays. =D
I'm not sure how often Cwas plays nowadays but woo!

Quote from: Allie on August 24, 2011, 07:15:36 PM
Allie made an account and started, but don't like it.
Hiika.
It's weird at first but ocne you get used to it, it's fun. Gives you something to do when you're not playing B.Cheetah.
-----
I can't login to the game atm because I'm having trouble connecting to the server for some reason. It worked fine at my grandma's place (that's how I was able to play with you, Bubu) but it won't work on my comp for some reason. I won't be able to log in until I fix it (help?) or until my new laptop is delivered.

Meta

Gavin, mind sending me the link to the game? I got bored of both BC and BE, I'd like to play something new.

Allie

Hate.
Worst game imo, I got so sick of playing that I literally left bubu and ross.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-