May 04, 2024, 05:05:40 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » streaming yo

streaming yo

Started by Energized, October 08, 2012, 04:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

y no1 streams bc?
i mean league of legends dudes stream, dota dudes stream, cod dudes stream, y not us?
feedback plz

hawk5005

Energized

Purple

October 08, 2012, 05:06:41 AM #3 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:07:55 AM by Purple
Because BC is so damn small compared to the games that you mentioned. I highly doubt anyone here could do a semi-decent stream. Also, there's no real competitiveness in this game. You may think "but guilds fight all the time and people are always trying for rank 1..." but if you look at games like LoL, Dota, HoN, etc. You can tell that most of the time they stream for high level competition's sake.

^**** im special xd

Energized

Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2012, 05:06:41 AM
Because BC is so damn small compared to the games that you mentioned. I highly doubt anyone here could do a semi-decent stream. Also, there's no real competitiveness in this game. You may think "but guilds fight all the time and people are always trying for rank 1..." but if you look at games like LoL, Dota, HoN, etc. You can tell that most of the time they stream for high level competition's sake.
im just intrested in streaming jff, lol
and i dont really care how small bc is compared to the other games i mentioned. just wanna stream lol

Purple

Quote from: Energized on October 08, 2012, 05:39:52 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 08, 2012, 05:06:41 AM
im just intrested in streaming jff, lol
and i dont really care how small bc is compared to the other games i mentioned. just wanna stream lol

I was answering this: "i mean league of legends dudes stream, dota dudes stream, cod dudes stream, y not us?" so it's really irrelevant as to if you care or not.

^**** im special xd

Energized

Xx Itz Ian

yo go stream guildwars 2 with me. we can go alnight nolifing the events and lvling to 80 in a week.

or go with tost best CoD player for his age ok
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Energized

gimme program yo so we can stream :)

Pokeh

wtf can you possibly stream from this game?

the reason people stream is to show glitches or explore the large maps or show off their items or w.e

sector maps are generally short. there's really no "story mode" in the game.

pvp/base yeah you could stream I guess but meh.

the only reason I see fit to stream is probably base games. that'll be laggy too if you don't have a decent computer.

nourr993

that'd be Kewl but aspokeh said map are too small largest is halloween map and hover
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Energized

Quote from: Pokeh on October 08, 2012, 04:33:18 PM
wtf can you possibly stream from this game?

the reason people stream is to show glitches or explore the large maps or show off their items or w.e

sector maps are generally short. there's really no "story mode" in the game.

pvp/base yeah you could stream I guess but meh.

the only reason I see fit to stream is probably base games. that'll be laggy too if you don't have a decent computer.
k 1st: if ill stream it'll br jff, as i said before.
and IF i stream ill just pvp or bvb cuz as u said sector is short and bored tbh.
streaming is fun yo

Pokeh

ya you have to be good and get a streaming fanbase too i guess lol

Energized

Quote from: Pokeh on October 08, 2012, 04:44:32 PM
ya you have to be good and get a streaming fanbase too i guess lol
i iz......ok? lol
and for da fanbase, ill just post a link and bump it whenever i stream :).
But plzzzzz gimmez program to stream onnnnn

123bomb123

be like lyfe and stream super mario 64.

l0l.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024