May 05, 2024, 01:41:36 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Question to Admins

Question to Admins

Started by asd3840, January 20, 2013, 06:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asd3840

The Hacker who hacked mine got banned?
And who was he?

Santa

Nope, the hacker did not get banned.  You were not able to tell us who hacked you, or why.  I was assuming that the person who sold you the account hacked it, but you said you know them in real life, so I just did not pursue it.  Try to practice safe account responsibilities.  Change your e-mail password(s) and your account password(s) if you feel someone else may know them.

~RedEyes.

asd3840

Quote from: Santa on January 20, 2013, 06:56:25 AM
Nope, the hacker did not get banned.  You were not able to tell us who hacked you, or why.  I was assuming that the person who sold you the account hacked it, but you said you know them in real life, so I just did not pursue it.  Try to practice safe account responsibilities.  Change your e-mail password(s) and your account password(s) if you feel someone else may know them.

~RedEyes.

Ok, thx

asd3840

Btw Santa..
What does secret question do?

Toast

It protects your account with an answer only you should know.

asd3840

Quote from: Toast on January 20, 2013, 10:45:52 AM
People can hack mine if they know the secret question?

spiderstar

January 20, 2013, 11:09:14 PM #6 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:16:29 PM by spiderstar
Quote from: asd3840 on January 20, 2013, 11:05:14 PM
Quote from: Toast on January 20, 2013, 10:45:52 AM
People can hack mine if they know the secret question?

Yes a person can hack into your account if they know the answer to your question.
However, a secret question isn't going to be an easy answer like 2+4 = 6.
It's supposed to be a question that only you would know or at least someone that knows you very well.
E.G
What is your mothers maiden name?
What was the name of your favorite elementary school teacher?
Who was your best friend in high school?

Jestobese

Excuse for that I interfere ... I understand this question. Let's discuss. Write here or in PM.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-