May 05, 2024, 06:20:04 AMLatest Member: Glennfluof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah Official PvP Tournament - Try-2 (Hosted by Allie)

BoutCheetah Official PvP Tournament - Try-2 (Hosted by Allie)

Started by Allie, November 12, 2010, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

BoutCheetah Official Tournament Thread

The tournament will be held by GM Allie, details can be found below.

Tournament Information

The basics of this tournament are quite simple:
You will be PvPing other players to the death in a game of Flop.
There will be three rounds, the first player to defeat their opponent in any way, including pushing, wins the round.
The person who wins two rounds total wins the match.
The rules of these PvP matches are shown below.

Tournament Rules

1. You MUST be at least level 150 to participate.*
2. HPs will not be dropped during the tournament.
3. Nearly all coin items are welcome, but a full set is required.**
4. Only 16 members may join: any level 150 is welcome.
5. All games are played on Flop.
6. Level 150+5 sets are given to you free for participating, unless you've been in a previous tournament, and they must be worn during all fights.
7. II skills are disallowed.
8. Kowbat is allowed.
9. Lag is allowed, but looked down on.***
10. This tournament is US/Canada only.****
11. If one or both of the players fail in logging in for their match, they will be disqualified.*****

*I will not be auto leveling you, if you're not at least level 150, you cannot participate.
**All three TA/TD/TS sets are welcome. If you're using full TD, it's fair game because the other player has the choice to TD as well. I will be willing to gift you a 7 day coin set if it's necessary.
***If a person lags so bad that they're un-hittable, they will be disqualified. If it's minor delay lag, it will be allowed. If two players cannot connect, the players will be asked to fight Allie, and whoever can deal the most damage wins.
****Because of delays in time zones, this tournament is only available to players who live in the United States of America and Canada.
*****The way in which players are disqualified are complicated because it depends on the situation. In most cases, the person who is inactive will be kicked, if they're both active but never on at the same time, the players will be asked to fight Allie, and whoever can deal the most damage wins.

Tournament Rewards

Rewards will be given to everyone who reaches the semi finals (the last four people in the tournament).

If you reach the Semi-Finals, you will be given:
100Million (100,000,000) gigas, 200,000 coins.

If you reach the finals, you will be given:
250Million (250,000,000) gigas, 500,000 coins.

If you win the tournament overall, you will be given:
500Million (500,000,000) gigas, 1Million (1,000,000) coins.
You will also be given the "Zylon" flag.

Level 150+5 sets given to all competitors may be kept.

Participation

Apply here, one account per person.

Other notes:

-The Zylon Flag has 600 HP, 300 TA(Trans BOT Attack), 200 TD(Trans BOT Defense), and 300 TS(Trans Speed)-

-Players must have Bladium+5 sets to participate. If you've been in a previous tournament, you've already been given one, and is thus inferred you still have it. If it is necessary that you need one, you may buy one off me for 30Million gigas. This only applies to players who competed in the last tournament-

-ANY level 150+ can join this tournament. This includes Optimism/GM Santa/Surge_Assassin. Therefore, try not to overestimate yourself in this tournament-

-If you do not read this thread completely, and you complain in game that someone has, for example, Kowbat, you will not be given a rematch-

-You must be ready when starting the match; if you suicide to get skills, it counts as a win for the other player. This also includes if your active skill runs out after the first game-

Participating players:
1. 1h8n3rd5
2. Mod Optimism
3. Mod Meta
4. hadari99
5. XxX ICECOLD
6. XxX Lady_Ice
7. Struct
8. ZomZom
9. XxX jayslash
10. Sniper
11. Muncay
12. FasterThenDark
13. Bubu
14. t41nt3d_s1n
15. Ninja
16. GM Allie

Allie

Unfortunately, as I've remembered, you live in England.
Sorry, US/Canada only.

1h8n3rd5

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

Optimism

Sign me up ^.^.

Are we limited to +5 bladium or can the set go higher than this -- oops, just read this, nevermind :P.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

1h8n3rd5

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

Robocop7ant

applying: Robocop7ant
lvl: 200
was on the last tournament.
(norway)
<br />

NeoKiller

i think everyone can apply and just lie with his country^^.

RAUDOG

OG ICE COLD

November 12, 2010, 07:22:59 PM #11 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 08:06:26 PM by lady_aries78
Hi Allie, i would like to join, Lady_Ice.

Struct

Styx

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-