May 04, 2024, 07:52:39 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Best Base Player?

Best Base Player?

Started by Allie, November 15, 2010, 08:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

For an undefined reason, I would like to know who you, the community, feels is the best player in Base.
Simply leave ONE name, if you know one, for who you feel is the most skilled Base player.

zomniethe4

Zom

Robocop7ant

<br />

Optimism

Can we vote for ourselves?

::)

J/P

Davey.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Robocop7ant

<br />

eco999

Styx

Kevin

Base revolves around team work. This is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Me.

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Connor

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2010, 07:46:39 PM
Base revolves around team work. This is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Me.
What about Gavin? :s

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Jonathan

Quote from: Connor on November 15, 2010, 09:27:06 PM
What about Gavin? :s

He does better in teams. :) I still <3 you gavy.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Struct

Gavin, Omega (when he tries), Corr

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on November 15, 2010, 08:32:35 AM
For an undefined reason, I would like to know who you, the community, feels is the best player in Base.
Simply leave ONE name, if you know one, for who you feel is the most skilled Base player.

Now, That undefined reasoning obviously interrupted my personal Code of Conduct. That being said, you are oblivious when it comes to the logical advanced meaning of Base thus concluding that you in fact are asking irrelevant question in general discussion terms.

NOW, I reside to the Base logic. Base as it stands is simply you protecting your base. While there's mixed opinions on a 1v1 base match, that logically falls under the PVP category. The debate of teams in pvp is also a rising discussion of debate. There is and never will be a best pvper or Baser therefore concluding the question at hand 'Who is the best bvber'. Squashing this subject is your best bet as base revolves around more than one player. The best bvbERS how ever are Gavin and me GOOD FIGHT.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2010, 11:57:54 PM
Now, That undefined reasoning obviously interrupted my personal Code of Conduct. That being said, you are oblivious when it comes to the logical advanced meaning of Base thus concluding that you in fact are asking irrelevant question in general discussion terms.

NOW, I reside to the Base logic. Base as it stands is simply you protecting your base. While there's mixed opinions on a 1v1 base match, that logically falls under the PVP category. The debate of teams in pvp is also a rising discussion of debate. There is and never will be a best pvper or Baser therefore concluding the question at hand 'Who is the best bvber'. Squashing this subject is your best bet as base revolves around more than one player. The best bvbERS how ever are Gavin and me GOOD FIGHT.
w/e

Zom

Hct13345

Ninja. <_< unlike these noobs i dont vote for myself.
Or BuBu

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-