May 02, 2024, 05:26:27 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

k and?

In the United States, Canada and Australia a cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar. In most English-speaking countries outside North America, the most common word for this is biscuit; in many regions both terms are used, while in others the two words have different meanings. A cookie is a plain bun in Scotland,[2] while in the United States a biscuit is a kind of quick bread similar to a scone. In the United Kingdom, a cookie is referred to as a biscuit, although some types of cookies maintain this name, such as the American-inspired Maryland Cookies, which are also sold there.

you ripper too !!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on September 23, 2012, 12:47:35 PM
k and?

In the United States, Canada and Australia a cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar. In most English-speaking countries outside North America, the most common word for this is biscuit; in many regions both terms are used, while in others the two words have different meanings. A cookie is a plain bun in Scotland,[2] while in the United States a biscuit is a kind of quick bread similar to a scone. In the United Kingdom, a cookie is referred to as a biscuit, although some types of cookies maintain this name, such as the American-inspired Maryland Cookies, which are also sold there.

you ripper too !!
ok that made no sense

and the reason i pointed it out was because tricky claimed it to be the guilds 'story' when in reality he just copy pasted from something else

so its really not the guilds 'story' after all

Iridion

ya tricky put the real guild story like i said ages ago
>_>

thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

k and?

you ripper too !!

IRI, HOW2NOTLUVU????????
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xkiller712

Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 12:27:21 PM
Trickys 'Story'

Quote from: Yz on September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM
We has a STORY
we are Redemption. the people deprived of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. Redemption is the hardened war veteran of BoutCheetah. We do not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen gouge their own eyes out where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.
here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. Redemption is alive and constantly changing. We are a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become one of Redemption is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew.
there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back.

Video description of this video: Computerism | Funny 4chan lulz

'You have just entered the very heart, soul and life force of the internet. This is a place beyond sanity; wild and untamed. There is nothing new here. "New" content can not be found; it is created from old material. Every interesting, offensive, shocking or debate-inspiring topic you've seen elsewhere has been posted, ad infinitum. We are the reason for "not safe for work". We are the Anonymous Army. Cross us and you will fail. Anonymous is everywhere. You depend on us every day. We bag your groceries, we fix your computers. Anonymous sees you before you see him. Sitting at desks around the world right now is a nameless, faceless, unforgiving mafia composed of the best of the best, the worst of the worst and most people in between. We are 4channers. The people devoid of any type of soul or conscience; we are products of cynicism and apathy, and we spread those very sentiments daily. Anonymous is the hardened war veteran of the Internet. He does not forgive, nor forget. We have seen things that defy explanations. We have heard stories that would make any God-fearing, law-abiding citizen empty their stomach where they stand. We have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return. 4chan is a place of sheer genius and utter stupidity, and there is often a thin line dividing the two. Here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely, if ever, shown. This is a place where taboos do not exist. 4chan cannot simply be regarded as a simple website or imageboard. It is so much more than code. 4chan is alive and constantly changing. This is a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world, rich in history and foundation. To become a 4chan user is to speak a different language, and to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew. There are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. If you cannot accept this, then you should leave now, because there is no turning back.'
LOL'D at the video.  Lmao.  Go to 1:19

rettknight

k and?

you ripper too !!
Iri i love you lawl

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Selene

First Cooky, you don't belong in this guild so please don't post here.

Second please stop trying to start fights every time you get a chance.

7. If you can't think before you post, don't post at all.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on September 23, 2012, 01:12:02 PM
First Cooky, you don't belong in this guild so please don't post here.

Second please stop trying to start fights every time you get a chance.

7. If you can't think before you post, don't post at all.

First Selene, your not in this guild so why the hell are you posting?

Second, im not trying to start a fight, im just pointing out a fault. You just tried pointing out a fault in me, so by your logic I guess your starting fights too.

Third, stop telling me what im doing. Its one thing to say 'I think your trying to start fights, stop it' but its another to just speak as though you know exactly what the hell I was doing, which you obviously dont know.

Please stop acting like you know everything.

Dillh

Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 01:24:43 PM
First Selene, your not in this guild nor a forum mod so why the hell are you posting?

Game Masters(GM) have Forum mod powers and In-game powers. Don't argue with staff bro.

I am not meaning to start any agreements.

That's all I wanted to say.Thanks bye
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Cooky

Quote from: Dillh on September 23, 2012, 01:31:08 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 01:24:43 PM
First Selene, your not in this guild nor a forum mod so why the hell are you posting?

Game Masters(GM) have Forum mod powers and In-game powers. Don't argue with staff bro.

I am not meaning to start any agreements.

That's all I wanted to say.Thanks bye
Thanks, I kinda figured that after I posted it anyway. Edited my post.

hawk5005

Actually Cooky, yes you did want to start a fight and you succeeded, that's why Selene and I are posting here. I don't see you posting in any other guild thread telling them how original their story is. The only reason you posted it was because it's Tricky's guild. You and Tricky have something to share, we can all see that, but please don't involve a whole guild into it.
Now seriously, what was the whole point of saying how original the story is, I mean, seriously, what was it? Did you think we'd go all "LOL TRIKY LOL UNORIGINAL STORY BAD GUILD LEADER" or what? What was the point?

----

I PvPed a bit, got some GP, is everyone happy now? >:c

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-