May 15, 2024, 04:32:48 PMLatest Member: jae ho
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Glitchy text

Glitchy text

Started by dannydobbi, July 07, 2012, 01:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannydobbi

Hi, i have recently installed boutcheetah again and now that i have it has blurry text that isnt readable. anyone help me?

Santa

Hello, there should be a grapic setting on your computer that allows you to change the anti-aliasing, anisotrophic filtering, tessellation, Mipmap detail level, wait for vertical refresh, anti-aliased mode, and opengl settings.  Try adjusting some of those settings, should work for you.  If you need me to find them for you, install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

dannydobbi

Quote from: Santa on July 07, 2012, 01:59:25 AM
Hello, there should be a grapic setting on your computer that allows you to change the anti-aliasing, anisotrophic filtering, tessellation, Mipmap detail level, wait for vertical refresh, anti-aliased mode, and opengl settings.  Try adjusting some of those settings, should work for you.  If you need me to find them for you, install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
Ok, thanks i have fixed it.

Santa

Quote from: dannydobbi on July 07, 2012, 02:11:08 AM
Quote from: Santa on July 07, 2012, 01:59:25 AM

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
Ok, thanks i have fixed it.

Great  ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-