May 02, 2024, 10:51:47 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Enforce this rule a bit more

Enforce this rule a bit more

Started by Pein, April 26, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

First of all, toast, you were dumb for moving a topic to spam assuming it will become a spam topic in the future, instead, you should have deleted the spam from the topic when the topic didn't have any/much posts which was off topic. You did a wrong action in shifting the whole topic into spam where the content of the topic wasn't really meant as spam, it's the staff's fault if the spam isn't wiped out rather than not cleaning up the spam when needed, and in the end when all the spam is hilled up, you will just shift it to spam. Both the spams and staff were wrong here. In the first place, it must be spams which should be taken into consideration, and necessarly warn the people who repeatedly does it.

So yeah, this rule needs a bit of enforcement.

BlackStickre

FalseProphet

Who got staff and upheld his position? oh yeah Toast.

Who isn't staff? Oh yeah, you. But oh please do go on...
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JustRK

We try our best not to intentionally get people warned or moderated as well as conserving post count or post integrity in the circumstance where both cannot be kept.

What he did was fine  :P

Pein

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 26, 2014, 07:55:06 PM

I don't give a **** about being a staff.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pein on April 26, 2014, 10:25:14 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on April 26, 2014, 07:55:06 PM

I don't give a **** about being a staff.

Then stop crying so much about the game, and what people do.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Materger

You didn't have to call him dumb dude, why couldn't you just pm him or anything so he could explain why he did it instead of being so butt raped about it. I complained in my topic too but I didn't name call :(  (idk who moved it to spam when i complained and i complained in the topic itself and if it wasn't moved back I'd just say fk it I'll live to see another day meng).

Toast is a good guy.Be a little more respectful peein

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Toast

I didn't assume it was a spam topic. It was already a spam topic. Deleting the spam posts on the thread would pretty much end up deleting the whole topic. Only one or two posts were on topic, rest weren't. Atleast I didn't remove it.

ghostkid17

Quote from: Pein on April 26, 2014, 09:20:29 PM
it's just a random thread..

Also what toast did was the right thing, only a small selective few were on topic, the thread was complete spam
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-