May 02, 2024, 08:13:28 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Max is biased

Max is biased

Started by Pein, April 27, 2014, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Quote from: LightRequiem on April 27, 2014, 02:21:10 PM
The reason why it isn't justified for pein to call someone a newfeg (euphemisms ftw) is because he is one himself. This guy is literally just a random who tries to fit in and tries to look cool, but he fails miserably. That is a newfeg.  You can't be a newfeg and call someone else a newfeg. You have to be well known from Bots and be from 2006 or 2007 to fairly call someone else a newfeg in this community. You definitely don't fit one of the two criteria right off the bat, and you probably don't fit the other one either.
You are wrong.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=52481.0

Iridion

Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 02:47:55 PM
The reason why it isn't justified for pein to call someone a newfeg (euphemisms ftw) is because he is one himself. This guy is literally just a random who tries to fit in and tries to look cool, but he fails miserably. That is a newfeg.  You can't be a newfeg and call someone else a newfeg. You have to be well known from Bots and be from 2006 or 2007 to fairly call someone else a newfeg in this community. You definitely don't fit one of the two criteria right off the bat, and you probably don't fit the other one either.
You are wrong.

your claiming thread counts absolutely nothing. hurr i played bots in '45 when hitler was the #1 pvper durr

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pein

Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2014, 02:52:20 PM
The reason why it isn't justified for pein to call someone a newfeg (euphemisms ftw) is because he is one himself. This guy is literally just a random who tries to fit in and tries to look cool, but he fails miserably. That is a newfeg.  You can't be a newfeg and call someone else a newfeg. You have to be well known from Bots and be from 2006 or 2007 to fairly call someone else a newfeg in this community. You definitely don't fit one of the two criteria right off the bat, and you probably don't fit the other one either.
You are wrong.

your claiming thread counts absolutely nothing. hurr i played bots in '45 when hitler was the #1 pvper durr
why should i lie?

i was in korea in '05 when i played...

Iridion

every claim of urs counts nothing

thats how we roll maddie

Pein

Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
every claim of everyone in the world doesn't count nothing lol

Cooky

Quote from: Pein on April 27, 2014, 03:30:22 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
every claim of everyone in the world doesn't count nothing lol

wrong

Materger

Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2014, 02:52:20 PM
You are wrong.

Omgosh i lol'd at the hitler as number 1 pvper part

I can just picture him calling everyone a jew after each pvp match B-)

Peein even if you did play back in 05 im pretty sure nobody here cares and still sees you as newfegofyear so plz stawp it meng you hurt the feeling of many men and gurl (like 3 of them) who play game bc dude

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

123bomb123

nice thread, good read. :)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

ok im sorry but does anyone in this thread ACTUALLY know what "new***" means

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: KillerPig on April 27, 2014, 05:22:58 PM
homosexual newcomers rite? xdd

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

The reason why it isn't justified for pein to call someone a newfeg (euphemisms ftw) is because he is one himself. This guy is literally just a random who tries to fit in and tries to look cool, but he fails miserably. That is a newfeg.  You can't be a newfeg and call someone else a newfeg. You have to be well known from Bots and be from 2006 or 2007 to fairly call someone else a newfeg in this community. You definitely don't fit one of the two criteria right off the bat, and you probably don't fit the other one either.

a new*** is actually someone new to the internet who generally misuses memes, you're ****ing retarded bruz

usually means you can't triforce and that you joined 4chan after 2002
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Yz on April 28, 2014, 01:18:16 AM

a new*** is actually someone new to the internet who generally misuses memes, you're ****ing retarded bruz

usually means you can't triforce and that you joined 4chan after 2002
Yz has spoken!

by that means i'm REALLY, really, really a old**g lol

123bomb123

Quote from: KillerPig on April 27, 2014, 05:22:58 PM
u r one for making fun of seleneder :(/\) u bitch
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pein

Pein

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 28, 2014, 02:24:20 AM
Quote from: Pein on April 28, 2014, 02:19:55 AM
unwarn me lol

Moderate please.
u dont know anything just gtfo from here

-----

Well, actually... I had said "newf*g", it's censored and it's not even a word.

Unwarn me, Max just did it when he's angry over me lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-