May 02, 2024, 12:29:28 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » staffs and community...

staffs and community...

Started by Pein, May 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

some staffs sucks and yeah it's true and doesn't know how to get the job done. it's too immature and unprofessional when these staffs can't take a word against them when they know they were wrong.

i still remember a lot of great staffs in '11 and '12 and since then i quitted for 2 years and i came back a month ago and i saw some of these noob staffs so yeah

and the community, there weren't much idiots and most of them were a bit more matured people before

i will rant more later

FalseProphet

Nobody cares about your rant. Go do some gardening or something worthwhile.

You just expect to much, and just hype about nothing. It's fine how it is, staff are ok. You're just mad, cause your life sucks so you sit posting useless shit on here, to get attention.

Just chill.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Sorry, will strive to be more like Pein in the future.

Purple

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 05, 2014, 07:07:28 PM
Nobody cares about your rant. Go do some gardening or something worthwhile.

You just expect to much, and just hype about nothing. It's fine how it is, staff are ok. You're just mad, cause your life sucks so you sit posting useless **** on here, to get attention.

Just chill.

I wanna write you a wall of text on basically how idiotic i now think you are...but you wouldn't read it and this isn't really the place for it, so w/e.

yeah staff could be better (keep in mind my opinion of staff is based off of when i was active on forums and occasionally in-game) but it's not thaaaaat bad

^**** im special xd

Cooky

seems like the majority of your posts are complaints

maybe the problem is you bro

KillerPig

please please please
PLEASE
stfu

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like assholes. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

Zom

medchiller

If it were anyone but Pein I would have accepted the criticism with open arms and tried to make myself better with it. Pein accusing us of being immature without being able to look into a mirror is straight up denial, hypocrisy and ignorance. Hypocrisy being my biggest pet peeve. I would rather not go into a flame war or start anything else, so instead I will just say that I understand what you're trying to say but as I stated at the beginning, anyone but Pein (Noblem).

Pokeh

we've had better versions of this community in the past but really there's no point in complaining about responsibility or lack-thereof on something that's slowly withering. Not to be a debby-downer or anything

Cooky

zom i would agree with u any other time but this is Pein we are talking about. Med put it best.

Rossbach

May 06, 2014, 02:33:23 AM #10 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:35:45 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 01:10:42 AM
False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like *******s. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

Lol Zom...

Nothing about Pein is legit.

Shur some / most of the staff are nubby, but that is how BC is these days. They are low on people, and the current staff are basically the best of the crap that is left to offer.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like *******s. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

and here u are responding to random thread about someone u dunno anythin about to try to look like the most intelligent person in da thread. yo man, das noblem, you wanna take criticism from a troll?? aheh
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Yz on May 06, 2014, 03:27:54 AM

and here u are responding to random thread about someone u dunno anythin about to try to look like the most intelligent person in da thread. yo man, das noblem, you wanna take criticism from a troll?? aheh
wtf...

my opinion was more like a fact

KillerPig

this isnt legitimate
hes saying shit just to start shit

ur bad if u think hes actually is trying to do anything other than start shit

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

BlackStickre

Quote from: Pein on May 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM
some staffs sucks and yeah it's true and doesn't know how to get the job done. it's too immature and unprofessional when these staffs can't take a word against them when they know they were wrong.

i still remember a lot of great staffs in '11 and '12 and since then i quitted for 2 years and i came back a month ago and i saw some of these noob staffs so yeah

and the community, there weren't much idiots and most of them were a bit more matured people before

i will rant more later

I agree, some of the staff are ''useless''  ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-