May 02, 2024, 02:48:55 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » staffs and community...

staffs and community...

Started by Pein, May 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

some staffs sucks and yeah it's true and doesn't know how to get the job done. it's too immature and unprofessional when these staffs can't take a word against them when they know they were wrong.

i still remember a lot of great staffs in '11 and '12 and since then i quitted for 2 years and i came back a month ago and i saw some of these noob staffs so yeah

and the community, there weren't much idiots and most of them were a bit more matured people before

i will rant more later

FalseProphet

Nobody cares about your rant. Go do some gardening or something worthwhile.

You just expect to much, and just hype about nothing. It's fine how it is, staff are ok. You're just mad, cause your life sucks so you sit posting useless shit on here, to get attention.

Just chill.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Sorry, will strive to be more like Pein in the future.

Purple

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 05, 2014, 07:07:28 PM
Nobody cares about your rant. Go do some gardening or something worthwhile.

You just expect to much, and just hype about nothing. It's fine how it is, staff are ok. You're just mad, cause your life sucks so you sit posting useless **** on here, to get attention.

Just chill.

I wanna write you a wall of text on basically how idiotic i now think you are...but you wouldn't read it and this isn't really the place for it, so w/e.

yeah staff could be better (keep in mind my opinion of staff is based off of when i was active on forums and occasionally in-game) but it's not thaaaaat bad

^**** im special xd

Cooky

seems like the majority of your posts are complaints

maybe the problem is you bro

KillerPig

please please please
PLEASE
stfu

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like assholes. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

Zom

medchiller

If it were anyone but Pein I would have accepted the criticism with open arms and tried to make myself better with it. Pein accusing us of being immature without being able to look into a mirror is straight up denial, hypocrisy and ignorance. Hypocrisy being my biggest pet peeve. I would rather not go into a flame war or start anything else, so instead I will just say that I understand what you're trying to say but as I stated at the beginning, anyone but Pein (Noblem).

Pokeh

we've had better versions of this community in the past but really there's no point in complaining about responsibility or lack-thereof on something that's slowly withering. Not to be a debby-downer or anything

Cooky

zom i would agree with u any other time but this is Pein we are talking about. Med put it best.

Rossbach

May 06, 2014, 02:33:23 AM #10 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:35:45 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 01:10:42 AM
False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like *******s. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

Lol Zom...

Nothing about Pein is legit.

Shur some / most of the staff are nubby, but that is how BC is these days. They are low on people, and the current staff are basically the best of the crap that is left to offer.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

False, med, and pig, really? He's giving legitimate feedback and you have to reply like *******s. This is partially one of the reasons things can not be established on better terms. As a result of your responses, it can cause others to refrain from posting their thoughts as others are acting unnecessarily harsh. If you do not have something that could be relevant to help, I'd suggest shutting up. Feedback should be as strict as report-a-rule breaker.

and here u are responding to random thread about someone u dunno anythin about to try to look like the most intelligent person in da thread. yo man, das noblem, you wanna take criticism from a troll?? aheh
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Yz on May 06, 2014, 03:27:54 AM

and here u are responding to random thread about someone u dunno anythin about to try to look like the most intelligent person in da thread. yo man, das noblem, you wanna take criticism from a troll?? aheh
wtf...

my opinion was more like a fact

KillerPig

this isnt legitimate
hes saying shit just to start shit

ur bad if u think hes actually is trying to do anything other than start shit

BlackStickre

Quote from: Pein on May 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM
some staffs sucks and yeah it's true and doesn't know how to get the job done. it's too immature and unprofessional when these staffs can't take a word against them when they know they were wrong.

i still remember a lot of great staffs in '11 and '12 and since then i quitted for 2 years and i came back a month ago and i saw some of these noob staffs so yeah

and the community, there weren't much idiots and most of them were a bit more matured people before

i will rant more later

I agree, some of the staff are ''useless''  ::)

JustRK

Well you're all entitled to your opinions, but just remember we're no better than any other regular user  ;D

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet, but in the end we receive no compensations and half the time we get threads like this saying we're never on or staff bad.

Also yeeeee this is feedback, but this is also the rant section and half the rants I've seen are questionable and everything in this category should be discussed freely so I see no point in strict enforcement for people trying to give their opinions or let off some steam  :)

BlackStickre

Quote from: JustRK on May 06, 2014, 12:41:12 PM
Well you're all entitled to your opinions, but just remember we're no better than any other regular user  ;D

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet, but in the end we receive no compensations and half the time we get threads like this saying we're never on or staff bad.

Also yeeeee this is feedback, but this is also the rant section and half the rants I've seen are questionable and everything in this category should be discussed freely so I see no point in strict enforcement for people trying to give their opinions or let off some steam  :)

A usefull staff member has spoken  :o

Iridion

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet

damn ***** what did u even say

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FalseProphet

This thread just makes me laugh. Bout as far as it goes ha

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Pein, isntead of just saying "staff and community r so bad".

Why not give examples, or give us and the community a list of things that hurt/anger you, so we at least know what's bugging you.

Even though you're a troll, you deserve to be heard and respected, like everyone else.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Bombz

you are the best staff member to ever live, whether you agree or not

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on May 06, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
Even though you're a troll, you deserve to be heard and respected, like everyone else.
no?
all he deserves is a slap on the head xd

Yz

Why not give examples, or give us and the community a list of things that hurt/anger you, so we at least know what's bugging you.

do you even know what a ****ing troll is? it isn't some retard who just says "u mad such no friends irl" it's someone who makes fake personas, doesn't ever show who they truly are and only post anything to see the reactions and to spark debate.

THAT'S WUT NOBLEM(PEIN) HAS BEEN DOIN ALL DIS TIME, HE IS A MASTER. but even if he wasn't a troll your post would be retarded. real trolls have no actual opinion and have no want for respect as their personalities are always put on. noblem actually succeeding to troll this forum for so long has just been the funniest and dumbest thing ive ever seen happen to bc lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: KillerPig on May 06, 2014, 03:35:03 PM
no?
all he deserves is a slap on the head xd

hehehe u made me laugh funny pig
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

guys pls max is trying to be the mature and wise staff he isnt

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Even still, you're just feeding the troll the way you reply to him.
All you're doing is giving him reasons to keep doing stuff like this. Some people need to be heard, I don't care who it is.
Also, if you know he's doing this to start stuff, lock it. It's not a big deal. Yet you insist on continuing on with the responses here.

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 07:44:06 PM
All you're doing is giving him reasons to keep doing stuff like this. Some people need to be heard, I don't care who it is.
Also, if you know he's doing this to start stuff, lock it. It's not a big deal. Yet you insist on continuing on with the responses here.

how do you know people aren't trolling you right now, and you're just feeding them?;)

zomniethe4

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 06, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

how do you know people aren't trolling you right now, and you're just feeding them?;)
You're irrelevant to this now. Leave.

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 07:57:54 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 06, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

You're irrelevant to this now. Leave.
Make me broski, oh wait you're not staff anymore ha...

zomniethe4

Lmao, too hilarious. I can barely type this sentence dude. Omg.
Comedy gold for sure.

Zom

FalseProphet

All you're doing is giving him reasons to keep doing stuff like this. Yet you insist on continuing on with the responses here.

zomniethe4

Go ahead and put that in your signature space since you like it so much.  :-*

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 08:19:29 PM
Go ahead and put that in your signature space since you like it so much.  :-*

Awrh thanks babycakes, was hoping you'd give me permission! Got to stick to following the bc rules haven't we :")

zomniethe4

You're finally in compliance. I think we're done here.

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 08:24:38 PM
You're finally in compliance. I think we're done here.

Yes i agree.

Dewo

X

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on May 06, 2014, 03:45:16 PM

do you even know what a ****ing troll is? it isn't some retard who just says "u mad such no friends irl" it's someone who makes fake personas, doesn't ever show who they truly are and only post anything to see the reactions and to spark debate.

THAT'S WUT NOBLEM(PEIN) HAS BEEN DOIN ALL DIS TIME, HE IS A MASTER. but even if he wasn't a troll your post would be retarded. real trolls have no actual opinion and have no want for respect as their personalities are always put on. noblem actually succeeding to troll this forum for so long has just been the funniest and dumbest thing ive ever seen happen to bc lol
I'm bett than pein :(
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Materger

Quote from: Dewo on May 06, 2014, 08:48:08 PM
stfu u nerds nobody cares

nobody fking invited you here... gtfo ngr!

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Dewo

Quote from: Materger on May 06, 2014, 10:01:31 PM

smd u filthy border hopper

X

Materger

Quote from: Dewo on May 06, 2014, 10:14:42 PM

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever offered me, sure dewo i will syd.  ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Dewo

Quote from: Materger on May 06, 2014, 10:25:55 PM
Quote from: Dewo on May 06, 2014, 10:14:42 PM

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever offered me, sure dewo i will syd.  ;)
nice

X

FalseProphet

Ha, the amount of off-topic posts here might as-well move it to spam.

Cooky

Bombz

Btw @OP

The community isn't really that bad right now, it was terrible when Dannii was here, was chaos all over.  :-\

Right now, the community, it's not bad but it's also not good, it's so-so....the staffs do need to be alot more professional though.

KillerPig

stop being gay
leave this thread every1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-