May 02, 2024, 12:46:19 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » staffs and community...

staffs and community...

Started by Pein, May 05, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Well you're all entitled to your opinions, but just remember we're no better than any other regular user  ;D

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet, but in the end we receive no compensations and half the time we get threads like this saying we're never on or staff bad.

Also yeeeee this is feedback, but this is also the rant section and half the rants I've seen are questionable and everything in this category should be discussed freely so I see no point in strict enforcement for people trying to give their opinions or let off some steam  :)

BlackStickre

Quote from: JustRK on May 06, 2014, 12:41:12 PM
Well you're all entitled to your opinions, but just remember we're no better than any other regular user  ;D

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet, but in the end we receive no compensations and half the time we get threads like this saying we're never on or staff bad.

Also yeeeee this is feedback, but this is also the rant section and half the rants I've seen are questionable and everything in this category should be discussed freely so I see no point in strict enforcement for people trying to give their opinions or let off some steam  :)

A usefull staff member has spoken  :o

Iridion

Sure we try to uphold our composure in order to hold some type of formal billet

damn ***** what did u even say

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FalseProphet

This thread just makes me laugh. Bout as far as it goes ha
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Pein, isntead of just saying "staff and community r so bad".

Why not give examples, or give us and the community a list of things that hurt/anger you, so we at least know what's bugging you.

Even though you're a troll, you deserve to be heard and respected, like everyone else.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Bombz

you are the best staff member to ever live, whether you agree or not

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on May 06, 2014, 02:03:31 PM
Even though you're a troll, you deserve to be heard and respected, like everyone else.
no?
all he deserves is a slap on the head xd

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Pein, isntead of just saying "staff and community r so bad".

Why not give examples, or give us and the community a list of things that hurt/anger you, so we at least know what's bugging you.

do you even know what a ****ing troll is? it isn't some retard who just says "u mad such no friends irl" it's someone who makes fake personas, doesn't ever show who they truly are and only post anything to see the reactions and to spark debate.

THAT'S WUT NOBLEM(PEIN) HAS BEEN DOIN ALL DIS TIME, HE IS A MASTER. but even if he wasn't a troll your post would be retarded. real trolls have no actual opinion and have no want for respect as their personalities are always put on. noblem actually succeeding to troll this forum for so long has just been the funniest and dumbest thing ive ever seen happen to bc lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: KillerPig on May 06, 2014, 03:35:03 PM
no?
all he deserves is a slap on the head xd

hehehe u made me laugh funny pig
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

guys pls max is trying to be the mature and wise staff he isnt

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zomniethe4

Even still, you're just feeding the troll the way you reply to him.
All you're doing is giving him reasons to keep doing stuff like this. Some people need to be heard, I don't care who it is.
Also, if you know he's doing this to start stuff, lock it. It's not a big deal. Yet you insist on continuing on with the responses here.

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 07:44:06 PM
All you're doing is giving him reasons to keep doing stuff like this. Some people need to be heard, I don't care who it is.
Also, if you know he's doing this to start stuff, lock it. It's not a big deal. Yet you insist on continuing on with the responses here.

how do you know people aren't trolling you right now, and you're just feeding them?;)

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

zomniethe4

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 06, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

how do you know people aren't trolling you right now, and you're just feeding them?;)
You're irrelevant to this now. Leave.

Zom

FalseProphet

Quote from: zomniethe4 on May 06, 2014, 07:57:54 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 06, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

You're irrelevant to this now. Leave.
Make me broski, oh wait you're not staff anymore ha...

zomniethe4

Lmao, too hilarious. I can barely type this sentence dude. Omg.
Comedy gold for sure.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-