May 02, 2024, 07:38:44 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Homepage videos

Homepage videos

Started by Communist, May 24, 2014, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

Quote from: Communist on May 25, 2014, 03:02:21 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on May 25, 2014, 01:47:31 AM
oh ffs this isnt the homepage of microsoft or some popular mmorpg
Every small step is what it gives rise to make something popular and successful.
not in this case

X

Rossbach

Quote from: kulvinder on May 25, 2014, 06:30:24 PM
Quote from: Dewo on May 25, 2014, 05:52:56 PM
Quote from: Communist on May 25, 2014, 03:02:21 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on May 25, 2014, 01:47:31 AM
oh ffs this isnt the homepage of microsoft or some popular mmorpg
Every small step is what it gives rise to make something popular and successful.
not in this case
Rubbish. ;D You sir are going through puberty.Its okay if you feel depressed.

You will hit puberty in 7 years.

But srs

Is Kulv Pein? Cause as soon as Pein came back Kulv turned into... This...

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

please stay on topic everybody  :D

Cooky

Epic xD

Quote from: kulvinder on May 25, 2014, 06:30:24 PM
Rubbish. ;D You sir are going through puberty.Its okay if you feel depressed.
ya, and you're going through the fifth stage of autism, the point of no return

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

do i really need to say for a 3rd time.. please stay on topic

Communist

A appealing intro and a story could promote lots of new players since this type of game is rare.

@Lyfe
I had just read some of your posts. Why are you bashing autism? It's a lack of personal and social skills to deal with such feelings.

Dewo

May 27, 2014, 10:48:14 AM #22 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:29:49 PM by Dewo
Quote from: Communist on May 27, 2014, 02:28:24 AM
A appealing intro and a story could promote lots of new players since this type of game is rare.

@Lyfe
I had just read some of your posts. Why are you bashing autism? It's a lack of personal and social skills to deal with such feelings.

nah man it wont

most players here have played bots so none of these players are new to the actual game

this game is so outdated and its playerbase is too small

no1 wants to play an outdated game with such a small playerbase

in fact all the way back to bots the playerbase has always been small, just not this small

ppl play this game for the nostalgia and also cuz they got stuck here in the community

sooo how can a new player that has never played this game before find nostalgia which is the only thing that makes ppl play?

X

KillerPig

@Lyfe

how is this type of game rare

Player vs environment
player vs player

literally 50% of all games

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Communist

Quote from: Dewo on May 27, 2014, 10:48:14 AM

@Lyfe

nah man it wont

most players here have played bots so none of these players are new to the actual game

in fact all the way back to bots the playerbase has always been small, just not this small

ppl play this game for the nostalgia and also cuz they got stuck here in the community

sooo how can a new player that has never played this game before find nostalgia which is the only thing that makes ppl play?
This happens if promoting isn't taken serious. The game should be made more newb friendly, so new ones won't feel it.

Quote from: KillerPig on May 27, 2014, 10:50:24 AM

@Lyfe

how is this type of game rare

Player vs environment
player vs player

literally 50% of all games
Most of the online games are just a bunch of wow like mmorpgs, and some fps based games. This type of game is one of the games with a intense PvP combat system where true skill matters. So yeah, there might be a few more games like this, but it's rare. Thus, this type of game is rare.

Epic xD

^no, it's not. pvp in this game is easy because there are next to no advanced techniques and other things to know. it's also heavily over-centralized. bvb is pretty bad imo too, especially atm since it's really poorly balanced.

wanna play a game that really requires a lot of pvp skill? play melee/project m. .-.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Dewo

Quote from: Communist on May 27, 2014, 02:12:56 PM
Quote from: Dewo on May 27, 2014, 10:48:14 AM

@Lyfe

nah man it wont

This happens if promoting isn't taken serious. The game should be made more newb friendly, so new ones won't feel it.
wat

X

Bombz

Change the videos. The end.

Iridion

well ok change the video and say goodbye to the incredible amount of possible new users it could have got you (aprox. 20k new users per day, where 45k of them get to atleast level 200 and 6mil of them buy perm membership)

link: IBR, Institute of BC Research, 2013

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

BlackStickre

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-