May 02, 2024, 04:32:57 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Shortage of staffs

Shortage of staffs

Started by fireblade39, July 21, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireblade39

I looked at the zylon staff list and i think there is still some spot left for in game mod, fm mod and hgm.

can we search for people who can be nice and good staffs?

we already have good staffs but if we have more staffs it will be better i think.
also im very active in forums and i would also like to help everything in the forum. i dont have any previous experience being staff before in any games but still always i try to improve the game and suggest good ideas. also im kind of new and not well known but still i hope i would be a good person to help people and be nice to everyone.

hawk5005

The first time I read the title I already imagined the content. And I wasn't let down. Every time one of these topics is made, the original poster doesn't miss the chance to nominate himself.
As far as I'm aware there are enough staff members to handle the game right now.

fireblade39

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 21, 2014, 11:00:13 AM
The first time I read the title I already imagined the content. And I wasn't let down. Every time one of these topics is made, the original poster doesn't miss the chance to nominate himself.
As far as I'm aware there are enough staff members to handle the game right now.
yes there are enough staff members

but i think it will be better if we have more staff members.

Purple

oh I miss the old days (**** off old***s)

one of these topics would be made soooooo very often

Sadly you picked the wrong time as the game is dieing and/or dead but hey nice of you to care about the game I guess

^**** im special xd

fireblade39

Quote from: Purple on July 21, 2014, 11:08:57 AM
Sadly you picked the wrong time as the game is dieing and/or dead but hey nice of you to care about the game I guess
game wont die if there is nice ideas and good people.

Godz

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 21, 2014, 11:11:25 AM
Quote from: Purple on July 21, 2014, 11:08:57 AM
game wont die if there is nice ideas and good people.
First of all if you can modify a game as you want it will last longer.
But if you can't the game will die one day even with good people and ideas.  :-\

KillerPig

14 staff members
that's plenty

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on July 21, 2014, 06:18:43 PM
14 staff members
that's plenty
ya and the active player base is like 10

FalseProphet

Aha after what last happened i'm pretty sure they're still not really trusting anyone as of yet or in better words no point in hosting it since nobody is trustworthy if they are sure she/he would drop them a pm. 

But hey, good luck in your nomination;).  I nominated myself for urm...  aha well.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Corr

Fireblade would be the next best moderator since mod johnny.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-