May 03, 2024, 01:23:45 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ps4 or xbox 360 gamepad for pc?

ps4 or xbox 360 gamepad for pc?

Started by qolderman, August 31, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

im thinking of buying ps4 or xbox 360 gamepad for pc obv, if someone used them both, pls tell me which one is more convenient
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JustRK

I would recommend an Xbox 360 controller because there's a pretty damn good chance your PC will recognize it (plug and play) as long as you are running windows 7 or above. Also most steam games that have support lean towards the xbox 360 controller. It needs to be an official controller though such as a stock microsoft, rock candy, or tournament controller and not a generic one.

If you don't care about that, you can just download something like XPadder which will let you use basically any controller whether branded or not, however I still prefer the 360 controller because the triggers allow you a finesse in racing and fps games.

my friends and I share a PS4 & an Xbox One so no I am not fanboying, I've used both on my laptop as it's got a wireless adapter and I just like the feel of an xbox controller more.

Xx Itz Ian

xbox 360 cause i got an xbox 360, i don't really know how you can get one solid answer from this question cause opinions differ
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

I find ps controls to small. Simple as that. > Xbox
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

xbox 360 controller.
Not even a choice.

There's muuuch more software compatible with xbox 360 controllers than ps3 controller.

Definitely buy an xbox 360 controller.

Controls don't matter, + xbox 360 controller fits muuuch better in your hands than a ps3 controller. (for me at least.)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on August 31, 2014, 08:39:33 PM
u can use ps4 controller for pc? :o

Yep, but for normal users like yourself you need an xbox controller driver and it tricks the PC into booting your ds4 as an xbox controller. There is a ds4 tool available for this.

If you're an advanced user who's really savvy with this stuff you can actually make the dual shock 4 controller fully functional, but it takes quite a bit of work and most people don't got time for that lol.

tl:dr xbox controller is more user friendly for pc

Godz

Quote from: Madprox on August 31, 2014, 06:39:35 PM
xbox 360 controller.
Not even a choice.

There's muuuch more software compatible with xbox 360 controllers than ps3 controller.

Controls don't matter, + xbox 360 controller fits muuuch better in your hands than a ps3 controller. (for me at least.)
ps is so much more better then xbox controller lawl

for me at least

FalseProphet

Quote from: Godz on August 31, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
Quote from: Madprox on August 31, 2014, 06:39:35 PM
xbox 360 controller.
Not even a choice.

ps is so much more better then xbox controller lawl

for me at least

I had work, but yeah elaborating a bit on my reason it's pretty much i hate the fact i have huge hands and like the controller just is too small for me. I mean i'll play it yeah, but i just don't feel as comfortable playing it as i would my 3ds/xbox. Could always setup a arcade machine pc ;)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-