May 03, 2024, 04:00:16 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Purple on October 21, 2013, 02:48:42 AM
Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 02:46:12 AM
i hate it, you didn't do it til i got a jinx sig and you don't even play league or know what jinx does in any way, shape or form and yet you sport her on your profile as if you're a fan. conformist to the max

it's possible to like a video/section of a video without knowing the character

of course it is but to that degree? and then asking people what they think of it, it's just like why. 'specially when the video is promoting her personality in the game itself. i've never been able to like characters from movies/games i havent personally experienced even if they've seemed interesting cuz it just seems strangEE
900 posts dis thread
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 02:46:12 AM
i hate it, you didn't do it til i got a jinx sig and you don't even play league or know what jinx does in any way, shape or form and yet you sport her on your profile as if you're a fan. conformist to the max, not like it matters at all but yeah just seems like ur doin it to fit in cuz theres no reason for you to like her lol

i like her cuz shes an op champion with a fun kit personally soeeeee

I like the music video and the character seems cool. Also its very bright and colorful and happy, I love that (ask Materger).  

I am sure there are several examples of people on the forum using sigs that feature characters they don't know much about. Ian cant even name the characters in his sigs.

and besides, it was originally going to be for you but I liked it so much I decided to keep it  

Yz

okay, well it's not happy so i zoned out for the rest of your post as you don't even know what you're into, even at the lowest form of knowledge about the character you fail to understand the video at its core which is why i just can't continue xd

as for your example, ian doesn't go around talking about the character to the fans of the character in the characters dedicated fan thread.
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

yes it is happy
she is smiling as things blow up

that's awesome

so what if I don't understand the video? I love the song!

Purple

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 02:52:28 AM
okay, well it's not happy so i zoned out for the rest of your post as you don't even know what you're into, even at the lowest form of knowledge about the character you fail to understand the video at its core which is why i just can't continue xd

It's probably best to just let Cooky be Cooky ::)

^**** im special xd

Yz

i guess videos are happy when pedophiles are smiling as they watch kids do their thang cuz that's how it works hey?

yes asmit ill just be going now :-\
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

I just thought the league of legends fans would think it was neat

didn't know id be walking into a **** storm

thanks Yz now I don't even want to wear it anymore

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2013, 02:55:09 AM
I just thought the league of legends fans would think it was neat

didn't know id be walking into a **** storm

thanks Yz now I don't even want to wear it anymore

DONT GIVE INTO HIM

DONT LET HIM WIN

^**** im special xd

Yz

winner winner chicken dinner
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 02:54:11 AM
i guess videos are happy when pedophiles are smiling as they watch kids do their thang cuz that's how it works hey?

No, that's a horrible and disturbing example.

Whats wrong with being a fan of a villain? lots of people like the joker and other villains. that doesn't mean we support their actions or anything

ps: im keeping it

Yz

Quote from: spiderstar on October 21, 2013, 02:57:06 AM
The Global Ult OP.

along with the triple snare, the capability of soloing baron (seriously what, the only adc that can do this i think) the lock-down slow from sniper range and the teamfight kill potential
nerf pls

ps: stfu cooky
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

^**** im special xd

spiderstar

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 02:58:48 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on October 21, 2013, 02:57:06 AM
The Global Ult OP.

along with the triple snare, the capability of soloing baron (seriously what, the only adc that can do this i think) the lock-down slow from sniper range and the teamfight kill potential
nerf pls

ps: stfu cooky

Can't Tristana solo baron?  Or did they nerf her lol.  

Her only downside is her only chance of escape would be if she kills a tower or champ kill/assist.

But yeah nerf her attack speed passive (that shiz ridiculous)

Her W is just ridiculous.  Takes out like 1/3 of my HP at level 4 if I'm going against her.

Yz

W scaling needs to go down, yeah

not sure bout trist havent heard she can, idk much bout it
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-