May 02, 2024, 09:29:39 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Hey I`m new, and i can`t play. Help!

Hey I`m new, and i can`t play. Help!

Started by spedyyboy, December 12, 2010, 09:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spedyyboy

Hey, I`m new here. Today i just registered on this website, and i wanted to play boutcheetah. when i start it (win 7 32 bit, Admin rights) it runs in widowed mode, and i can`t login with my datas. the game alwasy says i should check my password. but the password and username are right, can anyone help me?

Here a pic, of how it looks. can anyone help me please?
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/x89ai5ht/problem.jpg

LiquidChaos

Have you received an email with a link to activate your account?

spedyyboy

Yes, i activated it. about 1h or something like this, and i stll can`t play. :(

LiquidChaos

spedyyboy

how can i register my ingame acc. are the data`s (username and password) the same like the forum ones?

NeoKiller

Quote from: spedyyboy on December 12, 2010, 09:53:40 AM
how can i register my ingame acc. are the data`s (username and password) the same like the forum ones?

yes they nromally arethe same.
try to change your password and try again to log in.

spedyyboy

Ok Thank you, I´ll change my password and will try it again.

spedyyboy

i triyed to change my password, and it says the actual password is incorrect. so i checked my email, copiyed the password from the registration email, and i pasted it in. but it still doesn`t work. can anyone help me?

NeoKiller

Quote from: spedyyboy on December 12, 2010, 10:07:09 AM
i triyed to change my password, and it says the actual password is incorrect. so i checked my email, copiyed the password from the registration email, and i pasted it in. but it still doesn`t work. can anyone help me?
maybe you copied a space, too by mistake.
if not then id dont know, too. sorry.
if that doesnt work wait for allie or kenny(RedEyes) and ask them again.

spedyyboy

*PROBLEM FIXED*
i loged out, pressed forgot password, and i changed my password, and now it works. i think it was an forum bug or something . idk. now its fixed thank god.
thanks fr your help!

thugzy

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-