May 11, 2024, 06:02:48 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

sirhamtaro

I don't want to be in guild anymore people beat me up for being in here.

123bomb123

Quote from: sirhamtaro on October 02, 2012, 06:58:02 PM

You're better than half the people in sanc, lol.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

Quote from: sirhamtaro on October 02, 2012, 06:58:02 PM
That sucks you were pretty good. Bye

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pokeh

its ok guys i will always be #1

Optimism

October 02, 2012, 11:40:35 PM #202 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:42:03 PM by Optimism
Hey guys, when I led the former Sanctuary on the old BOTS!!, I helped my loyal, poorer members, obtain high gear. Being that I'm staff, I can't do any favors, so that leaves it up to the richer players in the guild to carry some weight when it comes to equipping some of the poorer guildies.

Do me this favor (rich members), will you?

Also, this should only apply to members who are trusted/known to show high loyalty to the guild (not players like Pokeh, for example).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

ZxEnvyxZ

Ya Sas, give me halloset or atleast SELL IT to me.  :'(

Pokeh

guild is boring and full of bad eggs with decent skill

leaders are never on and if they are they're afk in lobby or in locked pvp rooms

both you and allie take pvp way seriously

'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

so ya off to zeal gl tho

Corr

Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2012, 11:49:59 PM
...LOL WHAT

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Optimism

Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2012, 11:49:59 PM
guild is boring and full of bad eggs with decent skill

leaders are never on and if they are they're afk in lobby or in locked pvp rooms

both you and allie take pvp way seriously

so ya off to zeal gl tho

We take PvP too seriously? Weren't you the one begging for Allie not to post some random videos of our games?

Given that, it seems you're the only person taking PvP too seriously.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Pokeh

October 03, 2012, 12:00:07 AM #207 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:13:51 AM by Pokeh
they were bad games for both of us weren't they

btw i'd stay if i was serious and competitive. zeal's the complete opposite xD

Quote from: Optimism on October 02, 2012, 11:40:35 PM

Also, this should only apply to members who are trusted/known to show high loyalty to the guild (not players like Pokeh, for example).

I hate the word loyalty. It's like you're subduing yourself to someone else. A part of your nature/culture/life is devoted to a certain thing just so you can indulge in the little bit of happiness your master/boss/owner/guild leader in this case gets.

corr's chill. guilds not nearly as competitive as it was in old bots. it's more of a friendly guild with 2 guys who simply decide if your active enough to be in

Optimism

October 03, 2012, 12:02:48 AM #208 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:04:23 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Pokeh on October 03, 2012, 12:00:07 AM
they were bad games for both of us weren't we

btw i'd stay if i was serious and competitive. zeal's the complete opposite xD

Quote from: Optimism on October 02, 2012, 11:40:35 PM

I hate the word loyalty. It's like you're subduing yourself to someone else. A part of your nature/culture/life is devoted to a certain thing just so you can indulge in the little bit of happiness your master/boss/owner/guild leader in this case gets.

corr's chill. guilds not nearly as competitive as it was in old bots. it's more of a friendly guild with 2 guys who simply decide if your active enough to be in

A fare enough point from your perspective.

However, the reason loyalty is valued by leaders is because all the switching around/keeping guild members happy becomes a bit stressful and forces time down the drain, having to acquire new members, train and introduce them to certain aspects you were already trained for.

So we, as leaders, lose what you described when a player leaves a guild in under a week.

Objectivity.

Also, in what way are we competitive? We're simply training people to introduce a bit more depth to PvP here at BoutCheetah. There isn't much stress there, other than learning from each other and having a bit of fun in FFAs/1v1s.

Stress? More like fun.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

what the **** opti you & allie have been putting people down and putting others on pedistals based on how you judge their pvp skills since forever, and when you put them down you put them down hard

and you say there's no stress, only fun

not causing trouble to sanct but simply agreeing with poke. i can also see it as stressful if there's all these rules to follow
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-