May 11, 2024, 05:24:42 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

Quote from: Optimism on October 02, 2012, 11:40:35 PM
Hey guys, when I led the former Sanctuary on the old BOTS!!, I helped my loyal, poorer members, obtain high gear. Being that I'm staff, I can't do any favors, so that leaves it up to the richer players in the guild to carry some weight when it comes to equipping some of the poorer guildies.

Do me this favor (rich members), will you?

Also, this should only apply to members who are trusted/known to show high loyalty to the guild (not players like Pokeh, for example).
yea Tze u the "richest" gimme hallo set plz

Corr

ZeaL doesn't have stress because we smoke weed and poop a lot.

I see the word competitive in your guild page at least 10+ times, that tells me you're so called 'competitive' between the laggars in your guild and the egofegs in your guild.

You guys are ruining PvP, it's like you purposely make this section a fb debate on which girl has aids and which one has herpes.

You don't even train your players, simply cause you're never on, too busy updating your client xD.

Can't even recruit one decent guy in your guild cause he knows how egotistical/god complex you guys are.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

ya rules are probably the main reason i left. i mean its different if you strongly recommended it but not make it a rule that you have to have <xxx TD.

btw the difference between what you/allie know and what everyone else in bc knows about bc isn't much. you just label everything some sort of technique.

"c+v"

"this is the jump attack method used to hit people while in the air"

but ya aside from mocking you guys now the fact that you have to have a fair bit of skill in pvp to even join sanc is enough to label the guild as more competitive than fun imo

ZxEnvyxZ

Sas you gotta gimme haloset >:O u got like 3

jinhongzhu

Quote from: sasuke6548 on October 03, 2012, 12:11:27 AM
Quote from: Optimism on October 02, 2012, 11:40:35 PM
Hey guys, when I led the former Sanctuary on the old BOTS!!, I helped my loyal, poorer members, obtain high gear. Being that I'm staff, I can't do any favors, so that leaves it up to the richer players in the guild to carry some weight when it comes to equipping some of the poorer guildies.

Do me this favor (rich members), will you?

Also, this should only apply to members who are trusted/known to show high loyalty to the guild (not players like Pokeh, for example).
yea Tze u the "richest" gimme hallo set plz
You said and I quote "You're richer me in gigas, but i have more rare items then u"

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

wxx

Quote from: Optimism on October 02, 2012, 11:56:21 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on October 02, 2012, 11:49:59 PM
guild is boring and full of bad eggs with decent skill

leaders are never on and if they are they're afk in lobby or in locked pvp rooms

both you and allie take pvp way seriously

'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

so ya off to zeal gl tho

We take PvP too seriously? Weren't you the one begging for Allie not to post some random videos of our games?

Given that, it seems you're the only person taking PvP too seriously.

By the word of this ,guild I no longer am a viable top pvper because U have all taken it too seriously against me. Lag is like murder in this game, with people like you haha

zomniethe4

October 03, 2012, 12:45:49 AM #216 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:46:09 AM by zomniethe4

lol'd irl

Zom

Optimism

October 03, 2012, 02:47:48 AM #217 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:55:26 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Yz on October 03, 2012, 12:09:24 AM
what the **** opti you & allie have been putting people down and putting others on pedistals based on how you judge their pvp skills since forever, and when you put them down you put them down hard

and you say there's no stress, only fun

not causing trouble to sanct but simply agreeing with poke. i can also see it as stressful if there's all these rules to follow

With regard to your signature quote:

1) Can you give me that signature from the history pages you found that from?

2) There are two types of lag (mutual and one sided). In the case of mutual lag, both players have to fight comparable lag. This being the case, the fighting of this "lag" is considered a skill. Moreover, there are players who lag to everyone (terminator), and, in this case, these people are well versed in fighting this lag (the lag was mutual and, at times, one sided). The other type of lag -- one sided lag -- offers countless advantages when dealing with your opponents. These advantages range from static hits to what we used to call "delay" hits, etc. The only way to determine this, is if you post a video of your matches. Go ahead and do this for the community, so we can see for ourselves what type of lag you abuse to win matches.

I've seen you play without your lag. You're not skilled. You don't understand timing, basic blocking, meta game stalking/running, etc. I played four games with you when your lag was completely gone. To be blunt, you're very, very bad. Attempt to re-write the history of our matches all you like -- you know and I know these matches occurred along with your statement, "hold on, let me get off the good CPU and play on the trashy one".

Let me be clear, if you post a video and it displays you combating equal lag -- the lag that you put out -- then I will lump you in with this form of skill (knowing how to fight lag). I know how to do it. I've fought countless matches with some of the most abusive lag in the game (even worse than yours). However, this label of "skill" won't go anywhere beyond your ability to combat lag with your poor connection. You fall apart in lag free matches.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Corr

Quote from: Optimism on October 03, 2012, 02:47:48 AM
what the **** opti you & allie have been putting people down and putting others on pedistals based on how you judge their pvp skills since forever, and when you put them down you put them down hard

not causing trouble to sanct but simply agreeing with poke. i can also see it as stressful if there's all these rules to follow

2) There are two types of lag (mutual and one sided). In the case of mutual lag, both players have to fight comparable lag. This being the case, the fighting of this "lag" is considered a skill. Moreover, there are players who lag to everyone (terminator), and, in this case, these people are well versed in fighting this lag (the lag was mutual and, at times, one sided). The other type of lag -- one sided lag -- offers countless advantages when dealing with your opponents. These advantages range from static hits to what we used to call "delay" hits, etc. The only way to determine this, is if you post a video of your matches. Go ahead and do this for the community, so we can see for ourselves what type of lag you abuse to win matches.

I've seen you play without your lag. You're not skilled. You don't understand timing, basic blocking, meta game stalking/running, etc. I played four games with you when your lag was completely gone. To be blunt, you're very, very bad. Attempt to re-write the history of our matches all you like -- you know and I know these matches occurred along with your statement, "hold on, let me get off the good CPU and play on the trashy one".

Let me be clear, if you post a video and it displays you combating equal lag -- the lag that you put out -- then I will lump you in with this form of skill (knowing how to fight lag). I know how to do it. I've fought countless matches with some of the most abusive lag in the game (even worse than yours). However, this label of "skill" won't go anywhere beyond your ability to combat lag with your poor connection. You fall apart in lag free matches.

That was a post in response to Voo when you guys butted heads about Unltkiller (or whatever his name was, he was in Sanct or w/e your PvP guild was at the time) That guy is the definition of all lag and no skill, and you defended him only cause he was in the guild, anybody who left the guild after you completely bashed and two faced the shit out of them, never admitting it. It's sad. Tricky has skill, he knows how to block and all that junk, Unlt would just camp at the top and wait for you to come so he can lag attack you, he didn't block or anything and worst part was he had FULL TD as a Surge, so you couldn't trans rape him either.

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

October 03, 2012, 04:13:20 AM #219 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:14:50 AM by Yz
Quote from: Optimism on October 03, 2012, 02:47:48 AM

in summary you take pvp too seriously

"lol trolled" gtfo
proof of 4 games non-existent only in your faulty memory
video ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ekGCaPEinQ
http://web.archive.org/web/20090213014536/http://phpbb.acclaim.com/bots/viewtopic.php?t=67368&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45&sid=09206a91aef20718a75b300ad7d8f135
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Even back then I was having my post edited/deleted.

8)

I do it for the lulz.

Optimism

October 03, 2012, 01:25:08 PM #221 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:36:25 PM by Optimism
I don't remember bashing anyone outside of Sanctuary who was formerly in the guild (I may have -- I was pretty immature back then).

Tricky, cool video -- you're sporting TD to the point where you're hit 250 and I'm hit 600s via trans, and, you nearly died in low red HP.

LOL. Just like Terminator, the laggy TD abuser. Also, it's evident that your lag is also one sided (you just abuse lag 100 percent and have no adaptation or SKILL when fighting it).

So I've learned two things, you abuse TD to avoid losses and you abuse one sided lag (rather than both opponents having to deal with lag, ONLY your opponent has to deal with it).

Thanks for posting that video and making yourself look that much worse than I already thought you were :].
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on October 03, 2012, 01:25:08 PM
I don't remember bashing anyone outside of Sanctuary who was formerly in the guild (I may have -- I was pretty immature back then).

Tricky, cool video -- you're sporting TD to the point where you're hit 250 and I'm hit 600s via trans, and, you nearly died in low red HP.

LOL. Just like Terminator. Also, it's evident that your lag is also one sided (you just abuse lag 100 percent and have no adaptation or SKILL when fighting it).

way to attempt to put more teens down on the internet, collegeboy 8)

And yes I used TD against this member-flag nub with all dat elektra 30 levels above me.
inb4 tricky has ego you asked to see vid and it was of me beating you and keeping up a solid fight on a lower level handicapped bot
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

October 03, 2012, 01:36:57 PM #223 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:19:21 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Yz on October 03, 2012, 01:35:35 PM
Quote from: Optimism on October 03, 2012, 01:25:08 PM

LOL. Just like Terminator. Also, it's evident that your lag is also one sided (you just abuse lag 100 percent and have no adaptation or SKILL when fighting it).

way to attempt to put more teens down on the internet, collegeboy 8)

And yes I used TD against this member-flag nub with all dat elektra 30 levels above me.
inb4 tricky has ego you asked to see vid and it was of me beating you and keeping up a solid fight on a lower level handicapped bot

Get on, go full TA. I'm Dark Surge.

"All dat elektra"?

You're wearing the same set I am. Moreover, member flags do nothing compared to TD flags. I'd rather negate 60 percent of the damage incoming, than have a slight speed advantage.

You're attempt to platform yourself as "handicapped" is laughable. I'm the only one with a disadvantage.

Here's the kicker. Notice in your OTHER videos, you're sporting member flags. LOL. Putting TD on for me and then pretending you're at a handicap is commical. LOL.
- Opti -
- Retired -

mo9

****ing lol'd
@opti and trik
when was that like 2 years ago ... .-.
pvp now then brag all you want
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box