May 11, 2024, 01:57:59 PMLatest Member: pichulon
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game type - Guild War?

New game type - Guild War?

Started by lsqe, July 04, 2012, 01:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsqe

This is BW Black here. So here's my suggestion.

Instead of Normal PvP/Base Battles, why don't we include a new game type - Guild war? {GW} It's is a battle between 2 guilds and players in each team must be of the same guild. (YOUDON'TSAY?) The victorious team/guild will earn guild points and the guild points earned will be deducted from the team/guild that lost. Players are not allowed to equip guns or II skills for fair play but the use of fuel/bot-stract is allowed. [Rules shall be up to Admins.]

The second suggestion is similar but this time it is for sectors. Game type - Guild Sectoring. {GS} 2 different guilds will participate in a sector map of the same level and difficulty. This game mode is a battle against time and the first guild to clear the sectors will win. However, no guns or II skills is allowed for fair play. [Rules shall be up to Admins] And instead of item drops from the barrels/bosses, powerups will be dropped. [Eg. Damage increase, Speed increase] The winning team/guild will get the guild points from its own sector and their opponents guild points (gained from the sector) while the team/guild that lost will get nothing.

Please leave a comment below of what you think of this.  ;)
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Xx Itz Ian

+1000000
but need better rules, guns should be allowed and 2 skills also because it is up to you to buy them. there could be special tags like {ag} anti gun and {s2} no skill II . etc

but i like the gamemode idea but admins have to agree.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rettknight

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 04, 2012, 01:13:30 PM
+1000000
but need better rules, guns should be allowed and 2 skills also because it is up to you to buy them. there could be special tags like {ag} anti gun and {s2} no skill II . etc

I like the idea but I don't find the II skill allowance good ian ;o

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

lsqe

+1000000

Yup I am quite tired and can think of any. That's why I put [Up to Admins]

rettknight

July 04, 2012, 01:16:17 PM #4 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 01:17:14 PM by rettknight
Don't you think this is kind of too hard to make?
would require much coding besides a new point system for GWs. Plus couple more things o; idk if it'd be easy but the concept is good

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

lsqe

Quote from: rettknight on July 04, 2012, 01:16:17 PM
Don't you think this is kind of too hard to make?
But it might worth the try if guilds participate more actively. The PvP/Base part might even help players use up their bot-stracts better than leaving it there for nothing.

Black Sheep

Not bad idea but if it will be,it will be not soon because week ago was only released survival mode so for next uptdate need wait.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: rettknight on July 04, 2012, 01:14:51 PM
+1000000

I like the idea but I don't find the II skill allowance good ian ;o

why not? in pvp you can also use skill II why not in guild pvp?
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NeoKiller

July 04, 2012, 03:19:03 PM #10 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:19:56 PM by NeoKiller
Just read the title but that was enough, we totally need that.
Also a new rankings system only for guild wars would be cool. (Maybe the same system as PvP ranks have just for guilds?)

Also it was suggested already, dunno why this doesn't happen since it seems completely possible.

mo9

uhm
guilds can just team pvp battle

and i like the sector thingy
it should be more of a survival guild thingy like whoever survives more or kills more or something
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xx Itz Ian

July 04, 2012, 03:41:03 PM #12 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:35:55 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 04, 2012, 03:19:03 PM
Just read the title but that was enough, we totally need that.
Also a new rankings system only for guild wars would be cool. (Maybe the same system as PvP ranks have just for guilds?)

Also it was suggested already, dunno why this doesn't happen since it seems completely possible.

another +

also it would be another way to make guilds intressting. but i think there should be more then just Guildpoints but as soon as i know what is missing i will tell everybody ;)

we should just wait for an admin and see what they have to say against this.

League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GavinGill

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 04, 2012, 01:24:25 PM
Because II should never be used in PvP or BvB, especially if GP is at stake.
-----
I'm all for it, but I would rather have it for BvB since that mode needs to be incentivised more than PvP imo.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

yeritsyaboy1

Th is an interesting idea . It could definitely stir up more guild competition than there is now .  :)
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Scythe

I'm confused,so many suggestions lately :/
Don't think, feel

Pokeh

Quote from: GavinGill on July 04, 2012, 05:12:03 PM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 04, 2012, 01:24:25 PM
Because II should never be used in PvP or BvB, especially if GP is at stake.
-----
I'm all for it, but I would rather have it for BvB since that mode needs to be incentivised more than PvP imo.

If you can use II, you should be allowed to use it.

For competitive play/etc. Definitely it should be banned.

UnderYou

I think guns its good to have but no Gm gun :) and about II skils if we dont have them will be more hard and the fight betwen guilds in sector will be more competitive :)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

-PeaceLover-

lsqe

Quote from: UnderYou on July 04, 2012, 08:02:11 PM
I think guns its good to have but no Gm gun :) and about II skils if we dont have them will be more hard and the fight betwen guilds in sector will be more competitive :)
LOL that was my point. Imagine GM guns and Dark Meto spammed together = overkill.

Zack66775

So all in all, staff please look at a couple different options I'm the game to bring guilds a new level of meaning to go along with the guild point wipe. A guild overhaul would be  optimal (lack of better word) for endgame since most players spend their time in a guild.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

UnderYou

Quote from: lsqe on July 04, 2012, 08:49:46 PM
Quote from: UnderYou on July 04, 2012, 08:02:11 PM
LOL that was my point. Imagine GM guns and Dark Meto spammed together = overkill.

GM guns ik to much dmg but dark meto I think its good to wear at this guild war lol :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

lsqe

Bump~
Hope some admins can see this!

RedNeon

been suggested many times before dunno why isnt implemented yet

but +1

lsqe

Quote from: RedNeon on July 05, 2012, 08:53:53 AM
been suggested many times before dunno why isnt implemented yet

but +1

Although it has been suggested before but my concept is different.

yeritsyaboy1

Shouldnt there be some type of formula to determine how many GP are lost from the losing guild ?   :-X
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

lsqe

Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 05, 2012, 09:43:23 AM
Shouldnt there be some type of formula to determine how many GP are lost from the losing guild ?   :-X
Only if this idea is approved the admins might calculate it.

Yz

Quote from: Zack66775 on July 05, 2012, 05:21:35 AM
So all in all, staff please look at a couple different options I'm the game to bring guilds a new level of meaning to go along with the guild point wipe. A guild overhaul would be  optimal (lack of better word) for endgame since most players spend their time in a guild.

The GP wipe isn't definitely happening, it's a slight possibility.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

Quote from: Yz on July 05, 2012, 10:18:22 AM
Quote from: Zack66775 on July 05, 2012, 05:21:35 AM

The GP wipe isn't definitely happening, it's a slight possibility.
Even though. I assume it is going to happen just with the amount of people for vs amount of people against it. And if it doesn't happen I still think that guilds could hold a bigger part in game.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Cooky

really the only reason i can think of NOT to have guild war implemented is because of the fact you can just organize it and have a guildwar yourself. Just whisper the other guild and tell them to meet in a certain room or whatever.

lsqe

Quote from: Cooky on July 06, 2012, 01:57:02 AM
really the only reason i can think of NOT to have guild war implemented is because of the fact you can just organize it and have a guildwar yourself. Just whisper the other guild and tell them to meet in a certain room or whatever.
How about setting this rule that a guild war can only take place after it is approved by Yz/Santa/Allie?

kandra

without ranking is useless and guild wars would make ppl pvp more

Cooky

Quote from: kandra on July 06, 2012, 04:35:53 PM

without ranking is useless and guild wars would make ppl pvp more

I know, Im all for it, I was just pointing something out..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-