May 04, 2024, 04:03:01 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » food/drink you dislike the most?

food/drink you dislike the most?

Started by qolderman, April 26, 2014, 07:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 27, 2014, 12:25:03 AM
Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 12:23:28 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on April 27, 2014, 12:17:20 AM
Quote from: Materger on April 27, 2014, 12:11:39 AM
Quote from: leapman on April 26, 2014, 10:02:22 PM
Quote from: Cooky on April 26, 2014, 06:06:42 PM
I hate coffee

Unless it's coffee with milk aka "Café con leche".

:P

Oh mat being fancy :o

I don't like cold tea (ice tea and any tea that is supposed to be warm that is cold).

I just let out some of my cuban blood out and spread it on the thread.

I absolutely hate all types of sea food.  ;D

I don't like squishy foods. Like Mochi, I don't like mochi or flan.

how does one not like flan  !!!! I love flan(im a fatass ik)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Cooky

I also don't like sushi

although I only tried it once

JustRK

I think the taste of stronger beverages like coffee / beer (or alcohol in general) is just one of those things that people acquire with age  :)

I didn't have the ability to taste the differences between roasts or hops when I was younger (below 18), but now I can drink expresso or a beer without being overwhelmed by a general distaste  ;D aka drinking something and saying "wow it taste like alcohol or coffee" and actually being able to determine what's in it and the textures

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 12:45:59 AM
I also don't like sushi

Surprisingly, I've never tried sushi
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

JustRK

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 27, 2014, 12:51:46 AM
Quote from: Cooky on April 27, 2014, 12:45:59 AM
I also don't like sushi

I used to dislike it as well but I like it now. You may have tried a certain type that you don't like.

Quote from: JustRK on April 27, 2014, 12:48:59 AM
I think the taste of stronger beverages like coffee / beer (or alcohol in general) is just one of those things that people acquire with age  :)

I didn't have the ability to taste the differences between roasts or hops when I was younger (below 18), but now I can drink expresso or a beer without being overwhelmed by a general distaste  ;D aka drinking something and saying "wow it taste like alcohol or coffee" and actually being able to determine what's in it and the textures

For me that is true about coffee. However (maybe it's because I am still young - 16) I don't think I will ever like beer.

Agree with the sushi thing. I like them all, but tend to stay away from sushi with raw fish because I'm terrified of parasites unless its a really upscale place.  Cali rolls or sushi with like beef / steak are pretty great and good for people who haven't tried it, but don't want to eat raw fish.

With the beer thing, from the ages of 16-20 I would play beer pong at parties and thought I would always hate it, but honestly now it's no worse than a mixed drink. The quality beers are actually drinkable with meals now instead of making me cringe (x

Pein

corn

sweet potato

popcorn i dont like the plain one flavoured ones are ok

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-