May 03, 2024, 08:18:10 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » New Gun Damage/Ammo Updates

New Gun Damage/Ammo Updates

Started by Allie, September 23, 2011, 09:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Previously, the damage and ammo on all the guns in our game (save a few that are custom) were what they were in BOTS, years ago.
However, your hp, your damage, it's all literally multiplied from those times.
Therefore, we have updated the gun damage of all coin items (and Dark Meto) to make them actually worth using more so than the average giga gun.
The damage table for all the guns is available:

Gun Name
Damage
Ammo
Spirit
Honor
Joy
Light
Truth
Justice
Tri-Laser
DoubleBeam

If you find any mistakes with this table (for example, I was told DoubleBeam 100 games was not updated whilst the 20 games was) please tell me, and I will fix them immediately.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Selene

Click

September 23, 2011, 09:34:56 AM #4 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:01:16 AM by Forbiden
Quote from: Allie on September 23, 2011, 09:11:19 AM
Previously, the damage and ammo on all the guns in our game (save a few that are custom) were what they were in BOTS, years ago.
However, your hp, your damage, it's all literally multiplied from those times.
Therefore, we have updated the gun damage of all coin items (and Dark Meto) to make them actually worth using more so than the average giga gun.
The damage table for all the guns is available:

Gun Name
Damage
Ammo
Spirit
Honor
Joy
Light
Truth
Justice
Tri-Laser
DoubleBeam

If you find any mistakes with this table (for example, I was told DoubleBeam 100 games was not updated whilst the 20 games was) please tell me, and I will fix them immediately.
Thank god you have updated the damage and ammo, because coin guns werent worth 10k coins per 100 game, my polar spike does more, so this helps alot, thanks allie...  ;D
Edit : THERE IS A CATCH !! The prices now are too high.... this doesnt improve/help in anything.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Iridion

lrn2say no to beggers and this game will be fine

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Zack66775

Thank god you have updated the damage and ammo, because coin guns werent worth 10k coins per 100 game, my polar spike does more, so this helps alot, thanks allie...  ;D
Edit : THERE IS A CATCH !! The prices now are too high.... this doesnt improve/help in anything.
[/quote]

Lol, well think about it. If your a surge and have tons of bs all you need is a gun with lots of bullets! Like the tri laser or double beam. Besides you get more damage from punching 95% without upgraded gun damage so it is useful.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 23, 2011, 02:54:38 PM

Lol, well think about it. If your a surge and have tons of bs all you need is a gun with lots of bullets! Like the tri laser or double beam. Besides you get more damage from punching 95% without upgraded gun damage so it is useful.
[/quote]I agree that its good to have a high damage guns (besides dark meto), but still those guns are expensive.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

zepher2211

Why are you guys failing to quote o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Taintedblood

Its stronger, but more expensive. o.o
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-