May 03, 2024, 07:22:50 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Bot Stract Patch

Bot Stract Patch

Started by Allie, September 29, 2011, 02:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Meteor don't qq, I never use dark meto in pvp, I always use double beam.
As for the update, it sucks.
Wouldn't it been easier to just disable bs in pvp instead of nerfing it so much?

Yz

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 29, 2011, 08:00:38 AM
Wouldn't it been easier to just disable bs in pvp instead of nerfing it so much?

they werent able to
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

This update sucks, now bs almost has no affect or benefit at all, and in order for you to actually see and feel it's power, you have to gather 3m atleast.....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

RedNeon

i feel like wasting my bs now

hawk5005

Quote from: Yz on September 29, 2011, 08:09:12 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 29, 2011, 08:00:38 AM

they werent able to
Couldn't it be like a new tag or something?

Meta

lol u guys depend on bs for playing better, i see this as a good thing, good luck hovering for 3mil bs ;o

Scythe

Meteor when people are OP with bs u just have to deal with it srsly,because its like their reward for working hard for those BS
I feel sorry for all those people who had 1m+ bs
Don't think, feel

KEUM0123

You saying it makes you happy. What about all those who have sold everything they have just to get some bs. Bad idea is bad.    +3

anyway, delete or not? Being worried .

Taintedblood

Ouch, thats going to make a lot of people rage. :P.
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

AlttsAlt

September 29, 2011, 10:44:46 AM #24 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:47:07 AM by AlttsAlt
qq ***s what about less active players?

It really should geared towards the average player, not some people who play this game too much.  I'd rather have >90% of the population happy than have like 5-10 people happy.
Ryan Bonzo

Member of:

IGN: OG BonzoDawg

kaos555

September 29, 2011, 10:55:25 AM #25 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:03:18 AM by kaos555
Well, I'm a person that has never had a massive amount of bs of my own, yet  I think this update was worse then making +7, I mean those people with massive amounts of bs had to have earned it or bought it, now all they've earned making the money that they bought the bs with is gone, and if they earned all there hard work has gone down the shitter. C'mon the least you can do is make it lower then 3mil o-o.

K i go to school now.

The path is open.

Taintedblood

It would be nice if it was 500 bs, = 1 instead of 1k.
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

mhj

Sick...
Also @kick is of no use if the player must be dead. I would only use it if a player is in the way or something that annoys me.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

hawk5005

September 29, 2011, 11:51:00 AM #28 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 11:56:50 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 29, 2011, 10:44:46 AM

It really should geared towards the average player, not some people who play this game too much.  I'd rather have >90% of the population happy than have like 5-10 people happy.
How is >90% of the population happy?
The people with massive amounts of BS are still overpowered.
The Number of max bs was increasead and now instead of 250->1 is 1000->1, it's the same thing, the proportions didn't change ONLY for those with 1mil + bs, it changed for everyone.

As for the update, as Gramps and Keum said, this is a lame update for everyone who sold everything they had in order to have that "OP" advantage, mostly in sector, not pvp.

This whole update is because of Dark Meto being OP in the last update and making people beat the timer and cry in pvp when someone hits them for over 2.5k dmg.
It would be better if we never had any of these 2 updates.

Quote from: mhj on September 29, 2011, 11:09:55 AM
Sick...
Also @kick is of no use if the player must be dead. I would only use it if a player is in the way or something that annoys me.
If you would lose in pvp in a 1v1 you could just kick the other player, so this is a good thing.

mhj

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 29, 2011, 11:51:00 AM
Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 29, 2011, 10:44:46 AM

It really should geared towards the average player, not some people who play this game too much.  I'd rather have >90% of the population happy than have like 5-10 people happy.
How is >90% of the population happy?
The people with massive amounts of BS are still overpowered.
The Number of max bs was increasead and now instead of 250->1 is 1000->1, it's the same thing, the proportions didn't change ONLY for those with 1mil + bs, it changed for everyone.

As for the update, as Gramps and Keum said, this is a lame update for everyone who sold everything they had in order to have that "OP" advantage, mostly in sector, not pvp.

This whole update is because of Dark Meto being OP in the last update and making people beat the timer and cry in pvp when someone hits them for over 2.5k dmg.
It would be better if we never had any of these 2 updates.

Quote from: mhj on September 29, 2011, 11:09:55 AM
Sick...
If you would lose in pvp in a 1v1 you could just kick the other player, so this is a good thing.

Don't care about pvp Hawk. You should start using your time grinding like me!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-