May 03, 2024, 04:58:55 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Bot Stract Patch

Bot Stract Patch

Started by Allie, September 29, 2011, 02:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

No one has to agree with this but, Allie does what she wants anyway I can understand why ur not complaining seeing all staff have stronger Armour.

Iridion

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 30, 2011, 11:53:25 PM
No one has to agree with this but, Allie does what she wants anyway I can understand why ur not complaining seeing all staff have stronger Armour.
hahaha cry cry i lost lots of /size/size/size bs /color/color

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Allie

Quote from: Gramps on September 29, 2011, 05:38:48 AM
So for all those who sold everything to get bs, it's a big **** you?   'scuse my language. Would of been better to stop people farming it and left it the way it was.

Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2011, 05:28:17 PM
I hate to be absolutely blunt, but @ you people who "spent all your stuff for the bonuses stract gives you", you still have a higher bonus than you would have, and a higher bonus than everyone with less stract than you.
We did not take away your bonus, nor did we make stract useless, we simply lowered the bonus that it will give you.
Now it is necessary to have more stract for a larger bonus, as the cap has been severely raised; if you want the strongest bonus you can get, then aim for 3Mil stract. Else, shut up and get over it; we did nothing unfairly as you all still get a scaled down version of the bonuses you used to get before the update.

Your point stands pretty damn low.

eco999

I like dis update even thought I don't play. No more op ***s.

Gramps

Johhny spends £1 on 10 apples, puts them aside. Returns to find 2.5 apples. Johhny, quite rightfully is pissed off. Get it yet?

Allie

October 01, 2011, 12:12:26 PM #66 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:12:43 PM by Allie
It's more like this un-lawful example.
Johnny spends 1$ on 10 apples, puts them aside. Returns to find that ten apples now fill his hunger as much as 5 originally would have. Quite rightfully, Johnny is annoyed that he now needs more apples.

Gramps

No it's not. Pointless arguing with someone who can't be wrong.Out.

Allie

I didn't change how many apples johnny had, I changed the effect of each apple.

coolkaran100

Uhhh k ill try 2 get 2 mill den 3 mill :P i only got 1.2 mill

Banned for halo push pro.

Allie

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 30, 2011, 11:53:25 PM

forgot to reply to this.
--> staff set is weaker than elektra+7, so ya...staff set is surely op compared to elektra+7. lynch the staff set users!

droid zylon1

get member and det +6 or +7 elektra and ur arrmor will be stronger

Yz

People complain about OPness and now this stuff is getting fixed and there's more complaining. There will always be an unhappy group of people with each nerf, but it's almost always necessary. Just accept how it is and move on.
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

So many useless and pointless posts on this topic. If your no consediring to change it back, then just lock this.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

Quote from: Forbiden on October 02, 2011, 07:40:18 AM
So many useless and pointless posts on this topic. If your no consediring to change it back, then just lock this.
The announcement threads are left open for a period of time so that people would comment and say what they think about the update.
Locking this topic would only make more people angrier.
Also, Santa said that he would change things back if he would find a way to disable BS in PvP and Base.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-