May 03, 2024, 03:57:02 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Major Botstract Overhaul - Finally Released

Major Botstract Overhaul - Finally Released

Started by Allie, January 05, 2012, 01:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

January 05, 2012, 01:08:38 AM Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:07:46 AM by Allie
First off, I'd like to thank all of our users for being patient and showing support for our bot stract changes.

As for the releases today..we have some that you may be aware of, and some that we've decided behind the scenes.

We have implemented the fuel idea. However, there is a command in-game that enables/disables bot stract's bonuses, and if disabled will not remove any stract after your game. It is enabled by default, but a warning message will display for those who have it enabled upon login, along with the command to enable/disable it. Do note that bot stract are non transferable if your fuel is enabled.

In addition to this, an item will be released in the shop, allowing you to purchase 10k bot stract directly from the shop. It will be available in the Special section of the shop for 5Million (5,000,000) gigas.

The HP bonus has also been implemented, however is capped at 4500, making 2,250,000 the max amount of bot stract needed for the highest bonus. The 0.7% fuel implementation only affects a maximum of 2,250,000 stract, meaning the most bot stract you can lose in a game is 15,750 (0.7% of 2,250,000 stract, because the highest bonus available is at such number, there's no need to use any more fuel).

In other news..

• Rudolf and SantaShoulder have been removed from the shop, and the prices of all holiday items have been reverted to what they used to be.
  • Bot stract obtained from each kill has been modified. To determine how much bot stract a player will drop, use the formula (level/5)^1.4. It is rounded to the nearest 10. If the rounded number is 0, it will drop 1.
  • Transformation coupon has risen to 100,000 Coins per coupon.
  • Stash has risen to 45,000 Coins per stash.
  • Dark Meto has been reduced to 325 damage. It will retain its 45 bullets and ranged attack can still boost its damage.
  • Zeon now drops 10,000 bot stract upon defeat. It is the only exception to the bot stract formula.
  • Each bot stract color has been given an individual bot stract value. The list will be posted later.
  • The grace period in players memberships have been removed.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sasuke6548

KillerPig

suprised that no one raged at dark meto nerf ;o

Allie

Sorry if I was unclear, this will be released within the next few hours.

Pokeh

KillerPig

January 05, 2012, 01:20:34 AM #7 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:21:48 AM by KillerPig
already tried and failed.

bought a trans coupon and wasted 100k coins lol. added to my shop for lul since i dont need it

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on January 05, 2012, 01:20:34 AM
already tried and failed.

bought a trans coupon and wasted 100k coins lol. added to my shop for lul since i dont need it

2 late for me i bought 5 then noticed i have half my coins left >_>

KillerPig

ZeroUH

KillerPig

sasuke it did update

the written price just hasnt changed

sasuke6548

ZeroUH

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-