May 02, 2024, 12:39:41 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hellooo!!

Hellooo!!

Started by wolfanix1, October 08, 2014, 08:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfanix1

Well, Hello there Community!

I am WolfaniR, and I came back after some 4 years of pausing (yeah, I was there when the server first started by the hacker Fira, was in beta and what not)
Anyway, I'm here and I'm confused!
Like, totally!

First, I have several questions.. I see there are normal sector sets and raid and survival sets.
So, which is the order of power of sets?
Sector < Survival < Raid?

And one more important question.. WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL WHITE KNIGHT TRANS? :'(

Happy gaming out there fellas! :)

Cooky

hello, welcome

white knight and general scourge were removed from shop, they might be coming back in an update later as either a return to the shop or as lore characters

survival is a sector mode where u fight waves of enemies to earn survival gear, gigas, and exp (good gear)

raid is a sector mode where u fight the hardest levels in the game with a team of 8 players to earn raid gear (best gear)

normal is just normal sector mode where you fight the sector levels by yourself or with friends to earn exp, gigas, and box drops

wolfanix1

Thank you for clearing that up for me! :)

I like White Knight, my fav trans always was and always will be :P

*collecting coins, waiting for it to be come available in the shop*

Cooky

Quote from: wolfanix1 on October 08, 2014, 08:22:48 PM
Thank you for clearing that up for me! :)

I like White Knight, my fav trans always was and always will be :P

*collecting coins, waiting for it to be come available in the shop*

the idea was to remove white knight and general scourge and introduce a faction update where u choose a faction, one is lead by white knight the other general scourge

unfortunately that was like a year ago and the update is not being worked on anymore (though it has not been abandoned)

i highly doubt they will be reintroduced to the shop though, so i would not save your coins for it

wolfanix1

Ah god damnit, why didn't they chose the Super Khan Z instead of the white knight? >_>

Thornz

Quote from: wolfanix1 on October 08, 2014, 09:06:39 PM
Ah god damnit, why didn't they chose the Super Khan Z instead of the white knight? >_>

Although, due to some events you can find elite white knight for very very cheap on the marketplace. Looks pretty cool, too :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Robocop7ant

<br />

qolderman

hello

if your favorite trans is white knight, you can buy white knight (e) from marketplace or someone else
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-