May 21, 2024, 01:21:34 AMLatest Member: Felixvex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Admins , GMs , Mods

Admins , GMs , Mods

Started by TheLeader2, November 20, 2011, 09:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeader2

This Is An Official Apologize From Me "TheLeader" .. Got Banned 3 times ... 1 time for hacking .. 2ND time i don't know why .. 3rd time IPA ban because of my NOOB bro .. the only reason Am here is just i want to apologize to every one , players , Gms , Mods ,, specially Admins Allie & Santa & GM ZeroUH .. Am really sry for anything bad i did to you guys but i really wanted to help you .. i did help but i paid alot (losing my account) .. Am not asking you to unban my account .. and not asking for IPA unban .. but just i felt that Am wrong and my bro wrong and i should apologize .. but i really miss BoutCheetah SO Much and i wanted to stay in BC the rest of my life .. but it seams i got no choices .. sry again 4 every thing :) .. yours faithfully "TheLeader"

Delta

i hope u don't hack again O:<

Yz

you tell 'em delta

i was gonna say u been given too many chances but ur just apologizing cuz u feel bad and not asking for unban so you're a cool guy :33
DISCORD killyzkill

TheLeader2

Delta .. Belive me if i had any chances .. i won't do this again

TheLeader2

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Yz on November 20, 2011, 09:41:28 AM
you tell 'em delta

i was gonna say u been given too many chances but ur just apologizing cuz u feel bad and not asking for unban so you're a cool guy :33

I think that was his subliminal objective.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

koolwolf2

November 20, 2011, 12:13:38 PM #6 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:13:56 PM by koolwolf2
This guy Helped me level <3

No hack leech tho
Newest one:

TheLeader2

Quote from: koolwolf2 on November 20, 2011, 12:13:38 PM
This guy Helped me level <3

No hack leech tho
Thnx koolwolf2 .. bat iam sry i can't remember you .. whats your ingame name??? .. and @ the admins if you think that koolwolf is me but new account?? you can check the ip address to descover he isn't me :)

Dewo

Son, you better not hack again. Or else, I will eat ur hard-drive, and puke on ur lap.

X

Zack66775

Thanks. I like people who do this. Respect.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

I don't trust you, and I never will again no matter how many of these topics you make.  This is like your third one, each topic created approximately 24 hours before you get caught hacking again.

~RedEyes.

TheLeader2

Red Eyes  .. thnx 4 replying me anyway .. however you still don't trast me and you say you won't do it .. i already stopped playing bout cheetah and you can ask Selene about this .. i told er that i won't make new accounts .. it must be my brother again .. i can't prevent him from using the computer or the connection we have .. & i didn't ask for an unban .. i only wanted to tell all of you that iam sry .. for anything i did or my brother did .. and please keep ban him cuz i really hate what he do i really love this game and want keep it clean :) .. thnx 4 reading :)

Core1

Why would you even hack in this game is what baffles me.

ZeroUH

Quote from: RedEyes on November 21, 2011, 01:00:01 PM
I don't trust you, and I never will again no matter how many of these topics you make.  This is like your third one, each topic created approximately 24 hours before you get caught hacking again.

~RedEyes.

~ZeroUH

coolkaran100

zero u kinda copyed what red said and put a ~ZeroUh

xD

Banned for halo push pro.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-